5.0 out of 5 stars Cant fault this trike at all! Best buy ive ever made!
Published 1 month ago by michelle mckissock

1.0 out of 5 stars Child's trike
It was unsteady and not good enough for baby's unsafe to put young baby's in would not recommend and would not let my family buy it
Published 19 months ago by phyllis thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Child's trike, 18 Sept. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, not durable, 22 Nov. 2013
R. Baker (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Our trike developed a fault after just 3 months of moderate (twice a week) use. The front wheel has a ring of rubber to provide grip; this has slipped off and causes the trike to lurch violoently, once into a road. Not durable or hard wearing, as per the product description

Currently in discussion with supplier for a replacement or refund.

Quite a shame as my son LOVES this trike. The safety harness keeps him safe and the sun shade was great in hotter weather. Takes a bit of skill to steer (more difficult than a buggy) but you soon get used to it. He loves the upright seating position and being able to hold on to the handle bars.

Hopefully I just had a one-off faulty item. Will change the review if this is the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok BUT......, 31 May 2014
The trike looks good and sturdy, BUT the steering mechanism at the back seems flimsy and it's very stiff to turn. It would be ok to be just a childs trike.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!, 22 Mar. 2015
I wouldn't even give this one star but I had to! I used this TWICE, and both the rubber bands on the back wheels have came off, I'm currently trying to get a refund on this so I can buy my son a better trike! He is heart broken now he can't go out on it! Do not waste your money! Spend an extra £20-£30 on one that will last longer than 2 days

3.0 out of 5 stars review on trike., 20 Jun. 2014
its okay just the wheels keep tipping with a 1 year old in it and it doesn't steer properly as it should

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusted, 30 Dec. 2014
Absolutely disgusted in this product opened it Christmas eve to put together for sons present and there were no handle bars in box so instead of ruining my sons Christmas I went out and brought another one I have emailed about receiving refund to which I have had not a single reply, absolutely disgusting

2.0 out of 5 stars buy this trike, 3 Sept. 2014
This trike has been great,was easy to put together and easy to push around.he loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant fault this trike at all! Best buy ive ever made!, 20 Mar. 2015
Really wanted to buy my daughter this, pretty much since the day she was born. However because I previously bought one similar (from different supplier) for my older son, which turned out bad quality. I was cautious about buying a cheaper trike again, HOW WRONG WAS I? This trike was the best purchase I have made in a long time. The price is fantastic, the quality is fantastic and I could not fault it in anyway! Thank you so much for restoring my faith, cheaper doesn't always mean bad quality! Would 100% recommend this product to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 April 2015
Love this bike easy to handle good control the sun shade is brilliant especially for the little ones who refuse to wear a hat my little boy (14 months) loves this bike also and has no problem nodding off if he gets tired *remember to attach the strap in between the legs before tightening the seat as I forgot got and now can't get the seat of to attach it completely my mistake*

5.0 out of 5 stars bike, 17 May 2014
Really nice bike but it ishard to put together but worth the money. I would buy another if needed to.