5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Vegas Series (Kindle Edition)
I was so pleased to see this box set.I have followed the first books in the series and can now read at my leisure.. Aurora Morelli, Kai and Jeff Waters are such vibrant characters and the plots are fast paced, the stories are imaginative, keeping me glued to my kindle. I also love the way, this author introduces such cute children that pull at the heartstrings. These books have every thing for the reader, romance, suspense, thrills and two or more threads going on at once. .Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast-paced, page turner, 8 Mar 2014
A. Brantley - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vegas Series (Kindle Edition)
From drug lords to missing babies and bank robberies, the Vegas Series from Mimi Barbour is a romantic suspense collection that will keep you excitedly turning the pages to find out what's going to happen next. However, what I really loved about this series was watching the relationships grow. Whether it was watching people become better friends or lovers, Barbour does an amazing job at creating well-rounded characters with endearing relationships. If you love romantic suspense, you'll love the Vegas Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!!!, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Vegas Series (Kindle Edition)
Great read, great value. These books are very entertaining with great characters, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the series. I am now off to Amazon to search for more books by this author and would definitely recommend this book.

Vegas Series