5.0 out of 5 stars This is really a lovely and well designed juice pack
The special thing is that it has an USB output to charge other devices e.g. blue tooth earphone or other phones.
Published 4 months ago by Zhang

3.0 out of 5 stars good protection
Published 4 months ago by webload

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really a lovely and well designed juice pack, 20 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I bit bulky but it does its job, 25 Nov 2013
Even though it is a slim battery case, it is a bit bulky. Good enough for long journeys in order to feel safe. Recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Help, 30 July 2013
This has been a god send for my iPhone 5, as my battery just wont last a day. As soon as im low, I just attach it, and it charges my phone again! Great bit of kit!

5.0 out of 5 stars The solution after installing IOS7 update on Iphone 5, 12 Oct 2013
This is a great product that works if you have installed the IOS7 update. I had a similar case before installing the update which stopped working after the update. Kinpsbuy were very helpful in advising me what product would work and they shipped this to me in super quick time. Its heavier than my last case but it has twice the amount of battery which means I can recharge my phone fully twice over. It will be so useful when travelling as I dont have to take a mains charger and worry about finding a plug socket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best £17 I've spent, 6 Mar 2014
Unobtrusive, simple and very effective. Takes a long time to charge the case unit but the phone charging through it is effortless and allows full access to phone facilities.
An excellent buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 25 Nov 2013
This is a sleek case for an additional battery pack. The price is excellent and it recharges the phone from nothing about 1.5 times which is more than enough for most. I travel a great deal and the critical thing is at least one extra charge so I would highly recommend this product for it s price

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 3 Mar 2014
The case works really well and provides the added charge when I am travelling with work. Very useful i
To maintain charge.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible case!, 27 Feb 2014
I bought this on 6 Feb, since then< Literally as soon as I started to put it into use i began to have issues.
I use Battery cases since I do a lot of web video streaming and browsing while also using GPS apps etc. so I need a case like this to run it effectively...

First,
It is not possible to charge the phone and case together.. to do this requires both be charged separate from one another.

Second, and most critical,
the case itself will stop charging the phone after a short period with the phone itself displaying a message to the effect of "this cable or device it not certified and may not work properly with this iPhone"
After which, the case cannot be turned back on again until after you plug it back into the wall charger (the power button has no effect at all)
the process then repeats on from there...

As I write this I am attempting to use it as a separate external battery via the USB lightning cable, I've yet to see if this works for more than a few minutes.
My iPhone 5s had a version of higher than IOS 7.0 when i got it (its fairly new) so i cant be certain whether this case would actually have worked before the update. I am seeing a lot of other branded named cases that look exactly the same for this phone on amazon during my research and have found a significant number of "apparent" copies as well. All experiencing perfectly identical issues to mine.

The instructions are poorly translated from what I can only assume is Chinese language, the giveaway there is the instructions are Chinese as well.

Its a shame really since if it had worked as it is described to, Which unfortunately I can confirm it does not, it would have been a fairly good case.
But if it fails to serve as an external battery then as others have said. This would be a total loss of my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars good protection, 30 Nov 2013
yet to find how many charges can be got from the case but working on it at moment but a good all round cover/case seems very well made my only criticism is when I put it in my pocket it always switches the charger on which I find to be a pain. but will probably drill hole in outer cover over button so it cant make contact with switch I know void warranty but he ho not all is perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars 2300 mAh is a fraud, in reality is ~ 700 mAh, 2 April 2014
Kiril Kirov - See all my reviews
the pack looks nice compared to the price tag it holds.
but do not rely that you will be able to charge your phone even ones up to 100%.

it charges my phone up to 76 and then it dies.
May be the real aAh is ~ 700, as 2300 mAh are enough for 2 full cell phone charges.

ARRAY(0xb2a739e4)