5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
The nappy bin and these liners means that there is never a nasty smell anywhere, nappy bags were no where near as good as these and i recommend this system to all new parents. I couldn't be without it.
Published on 15 Oct 2012 by Lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough
Half quantity (lasted exactly the half days) compared to the cassettes it is replacing.
I had no alternative as my model is obsolete.A must have with a baby,but expensive for what it is.
Published on 3 Mar 2012 by Takis K.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Oct 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 10 Nov 2012
Cassettes last for ages, if used correctly. Great product. Decently priced too. Would recommend to my friends and my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 1 Jun 2013
Great Product and great price, i would not buy this from anywhere else now and love the subscribe and save deal !!
you can save even more money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A smell and time saver!, 16 May 2013
N. Parker (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Locks away smells and saves nappies hanging around the house in different bins or having to go outside. Great value when bought by subscription!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and great value, 17 April 2013
They work really well in the sangenic bin and they are great value for what I paid for them. Will be ordering again

5.0 out of 5 stars Less smelly!, 9 April 2013
Does what it says on the tub - and means a house which is a little less smelly! 3 tubs for two children lasted 1 month.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough, 3 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A real essential. Sold at an excellent price., 9 Dec 2014
Having used these before I find they are an essential if you are using any tommee tippee nappy bin. I've tried using it without to save money and trust me it's not worth it!! The smell can get so nasty.
These really help to control the nappy smell which can get particularly bad once baby starts weaning and solids. They also mean that you don't have to spend time sprinting back and forth to the outside bin with every nappy change.
I have bought these before from a numbe of places whenever they have been on offer, but these are as good as the best offers I have found on the high street and are much more convenient to buy this way. In addition to this, it's the only time I've received instructions with the product, amazingly every time I purchased these on the high street they had no instructions on how to load them and use them, I just had to figure it out for myself.
Overall, these are a brilliant product which are sold here at great value and with a great service. I'll keep buying them from here in future for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommee Tippee Sangenic Cassettes (Pack of 9), 24 Aug 2013
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have previously bought both the three and six packs of these cassettes from Amazon and so it is nice to see them doing a bigger pack of 9. Providing that they still manage to be competitive against the other smaller sizes we would buy the bigger pack in future, but if not then we would stick with the smaller sizes.

We couldn't live without our nappy bin in our house now as it has just become as essential as the normal refuse bin. It's really nice to keep the nappies separate to the normal household rubbish and especially during the warmer months when everything seems to smell that bit more! I know that you can just buy the nappy bags from the supermarket and dispose of these in your household rubbish but having your little one's dirty nappies in a separate bin not only feels more hygienic but reduces the smell too.

The cassette's last us on average a month and a half and we don't wrap our nappies into tiny parcels either so if you compacted the nappy more then you would definitely get more nappies per cassette than we do. You are supposed to turn your little handle on the inside of the nappy bin after every nappy goes in which then makes them wrapped up in a sausage style length of nappy wrapper, however we only turn ours after a particularly stinky nappy and I think that this is one of the reasons our cassettes last so long.

A brilliant idea by whomever first thought of the nappy bin and we are currently using the Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub which these cassettes are completely compatible with. I'm sure that we shall be buying more cassettes in the future but this pack of nine should last us over a year however now that we have another little one on the way and two lots of nappies to contend with this is looking less likely!

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (6 pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2013
very good product easy to use , clean and hygienic and very view friendly an deal solution to a dirty product .