5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting
Cassettes last for ages, if used correctly. Great product. Decently priced too. Would recommend to my friends and my family.
Published on 10 Nov. 2012 by Loveleen

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by Beverly S

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive., 20 Feb. 2013
I bought the dispaosable nappy system and (as I have written in a review of the Tomme Tippee Disposal tub), I buy 250 cheap nappy bags for £1 ,wrap the nappy and wipes ,tie it ,and 'then' put it into the cassette system...So no smell...The cassette packs are okay if you can buy them at £10 for three as my granddaughter is only a visitor..if I had a baby 'full time' this could work out quite expensive for basically a roll of plastic film.. But for me the cassettes work out as a reasonable purchase..3 stars rather than 4 as I would like to have had perhaps a lemon fragranced/anti bacterial bag (It doesn't cost much in the manufacturing process to add it in)and a slightly cheaper cost for the benefit of anyone who uses these all the time . For my useage,They are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 10 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Oct. 2012
The nappy bin and these liners means that there is never a nasty smell anywhere, nappy bags were no where near as good as these and i recommend this system to all new parents. I couldn't be without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite long lasting and do the job, 22 Jun. 2013
These seemed like a neat option to take care of the messy business of nappy disposal. Once you've got the cartridge installed, which takes about a minute when you know how, this will last for hmm about a week or so I'd say, based on about 10 nappies a day. The smell is sealed in fine, we've not detected any leakage at all, and have the sangenic bin in our lounge for convenience.

If you're a new parent zombie as we were, you might be tempted to throw the cartridge away when your sangenic bin is full, but don't! Just use the blade under lid to chop off the used bit of the cassette, throw that away, tie another knot and you're good for at least another bin-full of nappies. It's hard to judge how much of the plastic is left and I think I threw a couple away early when I could have got another week's use out of them!

5.0 out of 5 stars A smell and time saver!, 16 May 2013
N. Parker (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Locks away smells and saves nappies hanging around the house in different bins or having to go outside. Great value when bought by subscription!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought the bin and a box of these before I had a baby - I wasn't sure if I needed them or if they would be a waste of money, but now I wouldn't be without them. The 'cassettes' are quick and easy to replace in the bin and help keep any odours at bay before they all go in the dustbin. The only suggestion I have is that it would be helpful if a colour indicator or something appeared on the bags just before they ran out so you knew you needed to replace them soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Less smelly!, 9 April 2013
Does what it says on the tub - and means a house which is a little less smelly! 3 tubs for two children lasted 1 month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and great value, 17 April 2013
They work really well in the sangenic bin and they are great value for what I paid for them. Will be ordering again

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2013
very good product easy to use , clean and hygienic and very view friendly an deal solution to a dirty product .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Nov. 2014
We have previously bought the three, six and nine packs of these cassettes and there are always competitive deals to be found on Amazon.

We Love our nappy bin in our house, it has just become as essential as the normal refuse bin. It's really nice to keep the nappies separate to the normal household rubbish and it really does get rid of the smell.

The cassette's last us on average a month and a half and we don't wrap our nappies Up small either so if you compacted the nappy more then you would definitely get more nappies per cassette than we do. You are supposed to turn your little handle on the inside of the nappy bin after every nappy goes in which then makes them wrapped up in a sausage style length of nappy wrapper, however we only turn ours after a particularly stinky nappy as I read one of the reviews on here previously.

Definately a great purchase for keeping the smells away.