5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting
Cassettes last for ages, if used correctly. Great product. Decently priced too. Would recommend to my friends and my family.
Published on 10 Nov. 2012 by Loveleen

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive.
Published on 20 Feb. 2013 by Beverly S

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 10 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Oct. 2012
The nappy bin and these liners means that there is never a nasty smell anywhere, nappy bags were no where near as good as these and i recommend this system to all new parents. I couldn't be without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective but expensive., 20 Feb. 2013
I bought the dispaosable nappy system and (as I have written in a review of the Tomme Tippee Disposal tub), I buy 250 cheap nappy bags for £1 ,wrap the nappy and wipes ,tie it ,and 'then' put it into the cassette system...So no smell...The cassette packs are okay if you can buy them at £10 for three as my granddaughter is only a visitor..if I had a baby 'full time' this could work out quite expensive for basically a roll of plastic film.. But for me the cassettes work out as a reasonable purchase..3 stars rather than 4 as I would like to have had perhaps a lemon fragranced/anti bacterial bag (It doesn't cost much in the manufacturing process to add it in)and a slightly cheaper cost for the benefit of anyone who uses these all the time . For my useage,They are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 1 Jun. 2013
Great Product and great price, i would not buy this from anywhere else now and love the subscribe and save deal !!
you can save even more money!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not enough, 3 Mar. 2012
Half quantity (lasted exactly the half days) compared to the cassettes it is replacing.
I had no alternative as my model is obsolete.A must have with a baby,but expensive for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappies...what else can I say?, 19 Nov. 2013
We've only ever used Pampers nappies for our little one (now 7 months old) - but they've been absolutely great (not sure "I love it" - which is what Amazon has put next to the 5 stars I've given these is quite right for nappies though!).
They seem like really good quality - and generally do what they are supposed to do (other than the occasional 'explosion' - which I'm not sure you can do anything about...) - and are easy to put on and take off and the fasteners hold well etc.

We get these on Amazon subscription - which is perfect as you get them for cheaper than from anywhere else (even supermarkets etc) - which is great as you're going to be spending quite a bit on them. Plus they just turn up automatically every month - no need to go out shopping!
Just work out how many you'll need each month (which will be a lot!) - and buy they right size pack - although the largest pack of each has usually been about right for us - but just order a one-off smaller pack if you need any more (have only had to do this once or twice).

One tip though - keep an eye on the sizes - remember that the pack that's going to be delivered in a week or two after Amazon remind you your next delivery is due soon - will need to last you for a whole month - and your little one may have moved to the next size up by then. We had one month when we ended up with lots of spare small ones when he'd moved up to the next size - but I keep an eye on it better now and if in doubt get the next size as you'll use those anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 April 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought the bin and a box of these before I had a baby - I wasn't sure if I needed them or if they would be a waste of money, but now I wouldn't be without them. The 'cassettes' are quick and easy to replace in the bin and help keep any odours at bay before they all go in the dustbin. The only suggestion I have is that it would be helpful if a colour indicator or something appeared on the bags just before they ran out so you knew you needed to replace them soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars A smell and time saver!, 16 May 2013
N. Parker (York, UK) - See all my reviews
Locks away smells and saves nappies hanging around the house in different bins or having to go outside. Great value when bought by subscription!

5.0 out of 5 stars Less smelly!, 9 April 2013
Does what it says on the tub - and means a house which is a little less smelly! 3 tubs for two children lasted 1 month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and great value, 17 April 2013
They work really well in the sangenic bin and they are great value for what I paid for them. Will be ordering again