on 29 June 2010
I get really cold hands and I don't think many gloves could combat that on a cold winters day riding, however I think these are as good as I'd get anywhere so I would definitely recommend as most people don't get as cold hands as I do. I liked the gloves so much I also bought the winter cycling gloves too and they are great also!
on 3 June 2012
Fabulous warm and totally waterproof winter gloves. You can take ice off the water troughs and then ride your horse - all with warm and dry hands. Just a bit tricky to get on if your hands are damp. Can thoroughly recommend a pair.
on 24 December 2012
I bought these for horse riding in specifically. They are very well made and certainly keep my hands warm. I had thought they may suit for skiing but where temperatures are less than zero I didn't find them as warm and so wouldn't be any good on the ski slopes. Definitely read the instructions for taking the gloves off otherwise the finger lining will come out.
on 21 May 2013
really good value. absolutely dry and warm all year round. would recommend to anyone who needs a pair of gloves they can use to break ice on a water trough one minute, then use on a hack the next.
on 15 December 2013
I am a normal sized, medium looking human and I required a large in these gloves. In both M and L the lining did w a nt to come out when taking off
on 12 March 2013
I bought these gloves as I have had problems with other waterproof gloves not living up to their promises of being waterproof. I need the gloves for boating on my narrowboat and all other gloves seem to be fine until I touch a wet rope, so I was hoping that these would be more suitable as they are aimed at riding. They are very comfortable and fully waterproof, in rain, handling wet ropes, and even when fishing things out of the water that have been dropped. A very worthwhile purchase!
on 2 February 2014
These really are warm. I boughtnthem for my wife, she tried them on and immmediately decided she could not wear them because they were too hot. Only to be worn in sub zero temperatures I think. I returned them and got some all weather ones instead and my wife is much happier with them.
on 3 December 2012
Bought for my wife to use whilst mucking out the horses - she gets very cold hands

Well made, comfortable and toasty to wear - or so I'm told!

Top end in price but would buy again if they last well
on 2 January 2014
These gloves are great for any use, well worth the money, the only problem is the sizing, go for a much bigger size than you usually wear. Delivery was very quick I would use this company again
on 29 November 2012
Great gloves if a little tighter than my last ones of the same size. I suffer from Reynaud's syndrome and these gloves are wonderfu lin stopping the blood from draining from fingers.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse