5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy hands!
Fabulous warm and totally waterproof winter gloves. You can take ice off the water troughs and then ride your horse - all with warm and dry hands. Just a bit tricky to get on if your hands are damp. Can thoroughly recommend a pair.
Published on 3 Jun 2012 by Siamber Wen

3.0 out of 5 stars small fitting
I am a normal sized, medium looking human and I required a large in these gloves. In both M and L the lining did w a nt to come out when taking off
Published 9 months ago by A Tolliday

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy hands!, 3 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggly Gloves, 29 Jun 2010
I get really cold hands and I don't think many gloves could combat that on a cold winters day riding, however I think these are as good as I'd get anywhere so I would definitely recommend as most people don't get as cold hands as I do. I liked the gloves so much I also bought the winter cycling gloves too and they are great also!

4.0 out of 5 stars Request for information, 8 Jan 2014
Although the product was good it was delivered right at the end of the delivery window which was a shame but still in their committed window.

The main issues was that when I contacted the seller view email in reference to the option to swap for a bigger size before Christmas I have still had no reply. This put me of buying clothes of any nature on-line as often you don't have the opportunity to try in store to get the right size which would in fact negate the benefit of buying on-line

3.0 out of 5 stars small fitting, 15 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars warm, dry, lovely, 21 May 2013
really good value. absolutely dry and warm all year round. would recommend to anyone who needs a pair of gloves they can use to break ice on a water trough one minute, then use on a hack the next.

3.0 out of 5 stars very warm, 2 Feb 2014
These really are warm. I boughtnthem for my wife, she tried them on and immmediately decided she could not wear them because they were too hot. Only to be worn in sub zero temperatures I think. I returned them and got some all weather ones instead and my wife is much happier with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 2 Jan 2014
These gloves are great for any use, well worth the money, the only problem is the sizing, go for a much bigger size than you usually wear. Delivery was very quick I would use this company again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality!, 29 May 2013
I purchased these high quality gloves at a fantastic price for my wife and she is simply over the moon with them !

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but..., 19 Mar 2013
i tried on a friends gloves for size, hers were a small and fitted well but mine feel too small. other than that they are a nice warm winter glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boating gloves, 12 Mar 2013
I bought these gloves as I have had problems with other waterproof gloves not living up to their promises of being waterproof. I need the gloves for boating on my narrowboat and all other gloves seem to be fine until I touch a wet rope, so I was hoping that these would be more suitable as they are aimed at riding. They are very comfortable and fully waterproof, in rain, handling wet ropes, and even when fishing things out of the water that have been dropped. A very worthwhile purchase!

SealSkinz Women's Winter Riding Gloves