4.0 out of 5 stars Great
I wore these for a month-long sailing trip across the Pacific. I basically didn't take them off. My boots were perpetually wet, the outer layer of the socks was wet but my feet stayed dry. They didn't always _feel_ dry, as it is difficult to tell the difference between cold dry sock and cold wet sock, but investigation always showed that they were working.
One...
Published on 27 April 2012 by atp

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me
they are good quality but I don't likethe feel of them try before you buy them and they are thick socks
Published 3 months ago by steven harris

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 April 2012
One warning, accidentally putting them in a Hot wash in the marina launderette will completely ruin them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks, 9 July 2012
A. Davis (UK) - See all my reviews
These socks in my experience are the best waterproof socks on the market. I work outdoors in all weathers after 5 hours of heavy rain my boots are waterlogged but the socks are keeping my feet dry and warm. The down side however is that they can be a bit too warm in warmer weather, but I am willing to live with that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, 5 Feb 2012
An excellent purchase, much improved on an excellent original product. A must for anyone working out in the cold or wet weather. Does exactly what it says, keeps feet warm and DRY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet weather socks, 3 Mar 2012
Well worth the money have proved to be excellent for my son doing his outdoor job in cold wet weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use them as Kuffs or Wudu socks, very good., 25 Feb 2014
If they didn't sag I'd have given 5 stars but then that could just be my legs!
Very good for what I want them for, I haven't tested them in a puddle.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 22 April 2014
i've just returned from a 2 week expedition in the brooks range mountains in alaska. i took 2 pair of these socks with the sealskinz thermal merino liner socks. temperatures got as low as -40c. my boots ended up sodden wet every day and my feet stayed bone dry. i can't recommend these socks enough!

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars My second pair, 3 Dec 2013
Really impressed with the other pair I bought so have got a second pair to wear when my other ones are in the wash!

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR CYCLING, 17 Nov 2013
Michael Nicholl (Derry. Ireland) - See all my reviews
I know I may be against the general opinions being expressed on these socks, but I must say they are a great disappointment overall especially given their high purchase price. I purchased these on the strength of their impressive claims (Thermal / wind-proof & waterproof). I wanted something to provide heat to my feet whilst cycling and these seemed to fit the bill. They were even being sold by a cycling outlet. However even when using with a second pair of socks underneath my toes are still numb with cold (Temp is around 5 deg C so what would it be like when it is properly cold?). These really are not suited for cycling but are probably best used as I suspect they were intended, for walking / hiking activities where you generate body heat at your feet.

ADDITION: (11/1/14) If you require protection from the cold for you feet whilst cycling I would highly recommend a good quality pair of thermal overshoes with shower protection. I recently purchased a pair on advice and must say that they do exactly what they are supposed to do. A good pair of thermal socks plus the overshoes will be suffice. Cycling in 2 deg C temperatures today and toes were kept warm. Expect to pay 30 to 40 for a decent pair but it will be worth every penny. Try however before purchasing to get the correct fit for over your shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 18 Feb 2013
Like the socks, was hoping for more thermal isolation, but at 0 to 5 Celsius they offer little more then double socks. For wet weather they are fantastic. I have had dry feet with every shower. My activity is cycling.

SealSkinz Men's Thick Mid Length Socks