on 5 November 2012
I got these watertight socks just in time for rowing training this weekend - whilst the rest of the crew had cold wet feet at the end of the session - I had warm dry feet - a revelation! No more cold feet for me!!
on 17 January 2013
These are a great bit of kit, they hold up well with no slippage down my leg. They seem to be made for people with the larger leg which suits me but maybe a bit loose on you skinny types. If you hate cold wet feet I recommend these 100%
on 29 May 2014
I bought two pairs of these about two years ago and they lasted quite well. the pair i bought recently are a different design to what i had before and within two days the stitching started to fray. i returned them for a replacement and exactly the same happened again. Even if i was to ignore the fault with the stitching, the heal of both socks had worn through within three weeks.
I purchased a similar product from another seller and am pleased to say that they have lasted three months and have no sign of failure. needless to say i would never buy sealskinz again, the new design is rubbish and an absolute rip off for the price.
on 2 February 2013
I go rowing. Initially I was skeptical. But these are amazing! Best money I've spent. I wore them with my trainers and whilst wading in the sea, it was an odd sensation having water in my shoes with wet socks on but my feet not wet or cold. I wouldn't say my feet were warm, more cool (not cold), but they were 100% dry after getting soaking wet twice and having a row for 2 hours. BRILLIANT STUFF!!
on 6 October 2015
I was given some of the shorter SealSkinz socks when I complained about my feet getting wet when walking the dog, and was very impressed. These are not quite knee-length (I am tall) but they are very effective in repelling water should it get through the walking boot. They are quite a close fit, as you would expect, and they require some effort to get onto the foot (and off). They do achieve exactly what is required, so for me this is well worth it. These longer socks also protect my trousers from the mud inevitably discovered on a dog walk.
on 17 December 2013
These socks arrived promptly and packaged well, have worn them a few times now and they do what the say, keep your feet dry, using them for sailing and have been in the water to just below knee and leg and feet still dry, so far so good will see how they perform over a few months. Seller was easily contacted and sze changed before sending..
on 22 February 2013
Already had the shorter sock but wanted something to wear with longer boots for winter. These are brilliant, highly recommend.
on 16 June 2014
I bought these socks for my son in laws birthday as he had seen them advertised and really wanted to try them he does a lot of motorbike endurance riding. . He was disappointed as he felt they didn't work as well as he had hoped and thought they were just like any other socks he wears them but doesn't find them beneficial therefor just a very expensive pair of socks.
on 24 January 2014
I needed waterproof socks for rowing on the Cam, if possible relatively warm. These socks fit the bill. Don't expect to have warm feet after standing around on ice cold concrete for a few minutes, though - they're not magic.

Still waterproof after a few weeks, hoping they stay that way. They do seem quite high-quality.
on 31 July 2014
I brought these for my husband to use with his off road bike boots as I was really impressed with the pair he had previously brought for me last Christmas. The socks are light yet firm. They support your leg nicely keeping you warm but never overheating. Well worth the investment, I love them.