5.0 out of 5 stars snug as bug in a rug
I got these watertight socks just in time for rowing training this weekend - whilst the rest of the crew had cold wet feet at the end of the session - I had warm dry feet - a revelation! No more cold feet for me!!
Published 17 months ago by daphneboy

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means small
I ordered these as a woman with size 6 so thought small would fit but when they arrived small is UK 3-5 which was too small. Ordered replacement from amazon which was very simple process and I'm sending these back.
Published 25 days ago by Cheryl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as bug in a rug, 5 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty toes, 17 Jan 2013
These are a great bit of kit, they hold up well with no slippage down my leg. They seem to be made for people with the larger leg which suits me but maybe a bit loose on you skinny types. If you hate cold wet feet I recommend these 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars They Really Do Work!, 2 Feb 2013
Ms. js allen (England) - See all my reviews
I go rowing. Initially I was skeptical. But these are amazing! Best money I've spent. I wore them with my trainers and whilst wading in the sea, it was an odd sensation having water in my shoes with wet socks on but my feet not wet or cold. I wouldn't say my feet were warm, more cool (not cold), but they were 100% dry after getting soaking wet twice and having a row for 2 hours. BRILLIANT STUFF!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Feb 2013
Already had the shorter sock but wanted something to wear with longer boots for winter. These are brilliant, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof socks work well!, 25 Mar 2014
C S. Crichton-Sharp "Chris Sharp" (Wakefield, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I use these socks for mountain biking in Yorkshire mud, grime and wet weather.
This is the second set I have bought, the others are 10 years old and have lost their elacticity.
These are superb, warm and waterproof - an absolute bargain if you want to look after your feet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small means small, 24 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Feb 2014
comfy snuggy,once you have them on you dont want to take them off,soo cosy,i think they should make me the dude on the advert,who exudes gratification at every step on the old plates of meat,i would be good :),sales would vortex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work as advertised., 24 Jan 2014
I needed waterproof socks for rowing on the Cam, if possible relatively warm. These socks fit the bill. Don't expect to have warm feet after standing around on ice cold concrete for a few minutes, though - they're not magic.

Still waterproof after a few weeks, hoping they stay that way. They do seem quite high-quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars shooting socks, 18 Jan 2014
Bought for my dad when he goes shooting and he loves them as they are warm and keep out the damp!

4.0 out of 5 stars great sock, 12 Jan 2014
Cheaper then on original site, great waterproof socks, came greatly packed in lovely colourful wrap. Unforttunately I washed then in high temp, and plastic inside sock separated from fabric but still usable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›