on 20 July 2014
I had tried quite a few bags before this one, but found that this model just gets it right. The quality is good and I have found the canvas finish very attractive and also much admired compared to my previous leather ones. The design is very good and there are several good inside slim pockets and one with zip for licence or similar. The strap is wide for the size and that helps when it is used across the body. There are two outside pockets and I have found these jolly useful for keys in one and then slim items like maps or letters in the other. The size of this particular model is just right; not too big and not too small; it encourages one to carry only those items that would make pockets too bulky, and I use it for coin purse, small notebook with pen and tiny camera. What finally convinced me to buy/keep this bag was that being and 'older' person the use of bags does not come naturally and so I was always tempted to use a larger 'manly' kitbag; but this one really does fit the bill and I now put it on when I go out almost as second nature. In my odd mind it relates more to mens mediaeval bags than modern fashion bags, but thats just a whim!
on 3 September 2014
This is exactly what I wanted. Although advertised for a man, I am a woman and it is just the right size to use for traveling instead of any of my regular handbags. My 7" tablet, digital camera, phone, wallet, a bottle of water and many other odds and ends fit nicely without cramming. It is a heavy duty, sturdy bag with a nice wide, comfortable strap. I didn't want a large bulky tote bag nor a tiny little ladies' pocket book - this is perfect!
on 16 February 2015
Finally started to use my first 'man bag' and what a difference it makes. No more stuffing wallet, iphone, headphones, memory stick, brolley, etc into various pockets or larger than needed attache case. Sits neatly on the hip with the strap cross shoulder and still some adjustment left. Inside pockets could be a bit larger to take large screen phones and a bigger wallet. My phone goes in the outside front pocket though for accessibility and the zip inner pocket just fastens over my wallet. The wide canvas strap is comfortable and two way zip for the main compartment easy to open from whichever end you prefer. Overall look is masculine - important for a retired gent - and has the full approval of my better half and my children.
on 25 August 2014
I looked at many man bags on the net before buying this one. I DEFINITELY bought the
right one. The size is perfect and you would be amazed at the sheer amount of things you
can get into this bag - if it is packed sensibly.
Very well made and absolutely perfect for wearing across the body. Delivery was also
surprisingly quick.
A solid five star purchase - Highly recommended.

Mr. B S Kent. 25 Aug 2014.
on 11 September 2014
This bag came earlier than I anticipated and the quality was good, if not better than described. I would buy more bags off the seller. I am currently thinking of doing just. To sum up I am very pleased with the delivery but more importantly with the quality of the bag
on 21 September 2014
Arrived on time and is as it says on the tin.The two things which would improve the product would be a larger mobile pocket to accommodate a phone with a cover and a pen holder.
however very pleased with look, standard and workmanship.Only time will tell on wearability
on 6 March 2015
I wanted to be able to carry a reasonable size book in it whilst fitting in a few other odds and ends (phone etc.) this does that admirably, anything smaller and it wouldn't of been any use, larger and I'm thinking why not just bring a mini rucksack. Its also well made, has several compartments to keep things orderly, and the strap and zip are up to the job and at least at this stage look like it'll last for years and years. At under £15 I thought it was worth it for outings without ramming everything into pockets.
on 25 November 2015
This was my 'Man Bag' for our trip to Barcelona last April, it was everything I hoped it would be in terms of quality, look, size, design & functionality. I'm a late 40s bloke who always shyed away from these things but in places like Barcelona, Rome, London, etc. you have to be sensible, once I'd found a colour & design that suited me it felt perfectly normal wearing it after a short while and I even came to enjoy it especially for its practicality. Holding a bottle of water when zipped makes it the perfect size for me. I'm confident it will last a good few years and will have no hesitation using it any any given opportunity.
on 11 January 2016
This was a Christmas gift for my husband - his first ever man bag! Well, he seemed to like it, and I think will use it. Not as a matter of course, but when we travel. And at long last he won't be constantly asking "can you just put this in your bag for me, love?". He'll have his own!!
on 22 January 2015
Not had it long, so don't know how it will do in use, but it looks and feels well made. My only minor problem is that the inside pockets are quite shallow, so you can't get anything much more than a credit card case or similar in them.

See one answered question