Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 26 January 2014
Hed Kandi have decided to stick with their more traditional sound for this album but given that their previous "The Mix" releases offered a broader club appeal The Mix 2014 is quite disappointing. CD1 is the most boring of the lot and is best listened to as chilled background music. CD2 is clearly the best mix with majority of the tracks being top club tunes. CD3 could have been much better if they hadn't decided to cut all the tracks so short (full CD is just 63mins long!) and perhaps throw in a few more well known deep house tunes than the ones they've selected here.
on 8 January 2014
Amazon.com, although great, was trumped by its British counterpart in terms of pricing, so naturally i ordered it from Amazon.co.uk.

Shipping was fast (about 5 days) and the product arrived in pristine condition (but its not like a carton of eggs were being transported across the atlantic, bawk bawk).

Ok, let's get into the music.

3 discs for 3 different times of the night mixed by three different dj's (the vibes to take me back to that underground New York house sound and some of it old school Chicago influenced; which is all great). I yearned for more vocal/soulful house that was big in the mid 2000's (while some of that is present, it's select few tracks can leave one desiring for more sauce in the pan).

Overall, i'm just glad electro house wasn't found on this and they went back to their old school roots.

But next time, more of that big room, fantabulously flamboyant disco house that makes you want to the hustle with so much muscle and bustle.

Shout out to Brand... that Russel.

on 6 August 2014
One of my favourite this year! Excellent quality, price and delivered on time. Best price around as some sell for £16. I love all the tracks and this is my third purchase because I need to hear it wherever I am. Amazing quality and definitely brand new, will purchase from this seller again as a trouble free purchase. Thank you for the excellent service.
on 30 December 2013
Does as expected. All three mixes have some belters on them, and are well mixed (apart from some howlers - how do they pass the editing stage??). Some great tracks, CD3 is arguably the most exciting.
on 4 February 2014
It is with a heavy heart that I have to share the fact that I feel the Hedkandi product is loosing its way. I have collected the cd's for a number of years now and I have to say that is as become more and more difficult to purchase the new albums. After much soul searching I decided to purchase this collection, but I now feel that I should not. The depth of apeeal is becoming increasingly narrow in the track selection and as such therefore a dimishing audience that will listen to it. Sorry but this is possibly the last Hedkandi collection for me.
on 25 January 2014
As always, top tunes from Hed Kandi, pity most Hed Kandi albums these days are "mixed", but Amazons AUTORIP gives you a IPOD/DJ friendly copy!
on 31 December 2013
Typical Hed Kandi style, cool vibes and sexy sounds. Great for lifting your mood on a long drive and getting ready for New Years celebrations too!
on 5 February 2015
i was very pleased with this, several solid tunes that remain on heavy rotation. and the free m[p3 version was a lovely bonus.
on 23 January 2015
I Like This hed kandi cd all the song are good
on 17 December 2013
Excellent for house music lovers... Best tunes of the year disc two is the best Most of time I am happy with hed kandi releases... But some people may find this music annoying...