5.0 out of 5 stars good bright socks, 14 Jan 2014
I had really struggled to find anything suitable and the whole idea behind this purchase was to find Football socks that would actually fit my son. These socks will be perfect for my son's football. Looks as if they will wash well and not shrink. Easy to put on too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky but functional!, 5 Jan 2014
I bought these as a gift for someone who loves brightly coloured socks and they did not disappoint - they were a good fit and an excellent quality product, particularly considering the price. Delivery was fast, overall a very good product indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 26 Nov 2013
Bought this in radiation pattern and can only say how great they are.
Fir well, look great, I'd advice to wear matching boots to make them really stand out.
5 out 5 for funkiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 22 Jan 2014
I first noticed the older players wearing outlandish fluorescent socks in my boys Rugby club and thought they were just Skiing socks. I saw these socks whilst looking for some training socks for my son and was a bit sceptical but as it was Christmas would make a stocking filler. (excuse the pun) Well my son loves them and we have now bought a couple of pairs. He loves being individual the quality was surprisingly good and very reasonably priced. His mates all want them but my boy is reluctant to tell them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Perfect in everyway this is the best sock ever amazing !!

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 23 Jun 2014
Buying for a sullen teenage boy not easy but these rugby socks seem to have been a success! Had to wrap them up before my daughter pinched them for her boyfriend, Quality looked good too. Please all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic feet, 13 Mar 2014
great product really comfy keep you feet cosy on a cold day ,nice and long. I am a postie and I would highly recommend these socks will be buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Feb 2014
Best socks, vibrant colours which are great if you are a crazy colour fan like me, odd socks all the way, service was fab only took two days for the socks to arrive will be ordering lots more in the near future x

5.0 out of 5 stars good socks, 15 Jan 2014
Got these for winter cycling and they are fine, bridging the gap between shoes and 3/4 length tights; quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks that stand out, 1 Oct 2014
These socks are well made and retain their size on washing. We wanted a design that stands out these certainly do. So good we've bought two more pairs.

Samson Hosiery ® (Medium 3-6, Sport Flash)