5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and pretty for a night out !
Not quite as wide as usual Fitflop, but very pretty to wear with jeans for a night out with the girls - and still be able to walk afterwards! I've been hoping for some more feminine, pretty styles as I already have the black leather due shoe, so was really pleased to find these ! Were £26 when purchased too, so really pleased !
Published 15 months ago by 4boysmum

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful Shoe but wrong sizing
5 Stars for the shoe itself. My wife loves it. Looks great and apparently feels even better. Originally purchased a size 5 but had to buy 5.5. Even though Amazon makes the logistics of swapping the item super easy it is still extra time and effort.
Published 13 months ago by MJPS1968

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and pretty for a night out !, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Fitflop Women's Starry Due Ballet Flats (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitflop Comfort, 5 Jan. 2014
Miss D. Hick - See all my reviews
I was dubious about these shoes, as although I own over 30 pairs of Fitflop sandals and 7 pairs of boots, I have not worn any shoes for over 5 years as I have RA in my feet, so was worried them being confined in shoes they would be too tight. However it seems I am wrong, my feet do not feel pinched at all. I have yet to wear for hours, but expect they will be as comfy as all my others, and the price that I got them was such a bargain. Although advised to half size up as shoes would be narrow, had to order correct size which are still a little loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous bit of bling!, 7 Jan. 2014
If, like me, you love a bit of spangle, these are the shoes for you. My work uniform is entirely black and these shoes really bling it up.
As always with Fitflop they are really comfy even when I'm at work and standing for 8 hours (yes, really).
My only reservation is that they may not fit me for long. I've had a pair of the ballet style shoes before which I bought in a size 4 and they stretched so much I had to give them away (to someone who is a 5.5). So I bought these in a size 3 - I've had them about 10 days now and they've stretched the bit I needed across the front but are already slipping on my heels... Please Fitflop sort this out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful!, 22 July 2014
I had seen these shoes several months ago but as they were quite pricey at over £95, forgot about them. Then recently I thought i would just have a look to see if they had been reduced in price and to my surprise they had come down to £29. I wasted no time and ordered them immediately! They arrived a few days later and are brilliant, a perfect fit (size 7). They look so lovely and I have received many compliments. They are quite versatile as they can be worn during the day as well as in the evenings. I'm thrilled with my purchase which I have added to my collection of FitFlop shoes/sandals.

5.0 out of 5 stars like, 9 Jan. 2014
Lovely, pretty and comfy shoes. Went with half a size smaller than usual which fits well. Am very pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 5 Sept. 2014
Not only did I like these shoes but I really loved them, that it why I gave the 4 stars. I do take a size 5 so I ordered a size 5 because even after reading all the reviews I had previously ordered a size 5 in the ecco range which were perfect. Unfortunately when they arrived they looked far too big and when I tried them I could get 2 fingers down the backs of them. I then decided to go back on line and try to re-order in a size 4, but the price had doubled.
I then found another pair, Fitflop Womens Due Oxford Lace-up flats in a size 4. When I opened these I immediately knew these were not going to fit either they looked far too small. I did try but I couldn't get my foot in it. Again I loved these shoes and would have liked to own them so once again tried to re-order but these have more than doubled in price. So very disappointed with this company.If I found another pair at a reasonable price, I think I may order one of each size!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun shoes, 22 Jan. 2014
I've got a couple of pairs of this type of fit flops and overall am quite pleased with these 'sparkling' ones, they really look nice. My only disappointment is though the same size of my others, these come up much bigger, I've had to. Insert stick on soles inside to stop them slipping off.

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful Shoe but wrong sizing, 13 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, 16 Sept. 2014
I read reviews long and hard on various websites before purchasing these shoes - the sizing of this brand seems to be the cause of some dilemmas' - do you go up or down! Well, I bought a half size down which is fine, but if they "stretch" with wear they will be too big!! No sure if a full size down would have been better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit Flops Starry, 22 Dec. 2013
I love these shoes - very comfortable just right for the Christmas celebrations . I ordered size 5 as this is what I usually wear but they were too big had to re order size 4.5 .