on 20 January 2014
I bought this with a gift card a received for christmas, the necklace is very badly made and borke the second I opened the packaging. I waited 4 weeks for a broken necklace. Never had a problem with any order before so i'm pretty gutted.
on 24 October 2014
Would love to give this 0 stars, im very disappointed I bought this as a present for someone, I didnt expect it to be massive quality because of the price but would have been meaningful to the person because of the message written in the cardbord and the fact its angel wings, really think this ad should be removed and changed to what the product is as this is technically false advertising and I am not pleased at all!!
on 29 August 2014
it's really good for the price, came quickly. only thing is that the chain broke pretty easily- but is fine if you're careful with it. my little sister likes to tug my necklaces, so i cant use a fragile chain like this, but is otherwise a great buy.
on 8 August 2014
Bought this as a present for my mother because it looked really pretty with the nice cardboard and writing.. Didn't even come with the cardboard and writing and didn't look half as nice as thee picture, looks cheap and crap. Really disappointed
on 5 September 2014
These are lovely angel wings but the chains aren't very nice. I bought 3 necklaces as they were inexpensive, one which I will put on another chain, and two to make into earrings.
on 13 August 2014
Really disappointed as I thought this would come with the cardboard in the picture. It did not and on its own the necklace is pretty basic and cheap looking.
on 15 December 2014
Disappointed it didn't come with the nice card backing as shown in the picture, but it's ok for the price. Perhaps a bit yellow, but ok for occasional wear.
on 9 May 2014
Pretty as a necklace but rather small and does not come with the nice cardboard packaging. A little misleading as bought as a present.
on 16 July 2014
It is cute, adorable and simple and for the price completely worth it, I didn't give 5 stars only because it took so long to arrive.
on 24 March 2014
Really pretty but mine came back with the chain already broken, not happy as I was looking forward to wearing this.