4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray - ski pants for shorties!
I got this in XXS. I'm super petite (154 cm or 5 feet), finally I'm no longer stepping on my trouser bottoms with every step. Slightly too long still, but I imagine that with ski boots on it should be fine.

Published 9 months ago by amajumper

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great
These passed the test for this seasons skiing but would not buy again as do not have enough flexibility or give. Fabric of poor quality but then again they were a good price.
Published 6 months ago by Maria Browne

4.0 out of 5 stars Hooray - ski pants for shorties!, 24 Dec 2013

It should also be noted that my bottom/hips etc are pretty much nonexistent, so XXS fit well. Waist size is approx 26 inches, but there's elastic at the back so it can expand a bit. I imagine if you're slightly curvier you might want to size up or get a different style. The boot cut does cling to your thighs.

I like the zipper pockets as well - great for money/phone.

I haven't tried this on the slopes yet so can't comment on durability/waterproofing/ actual ease of movement when skiing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present!, 20 Jan 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister. She really loves them. Price, size and fit all tip top!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 3 Jan 2014
These are brilliant, a very good fit (i am about a size 8-10) and exetremely comfortable, and kept me perfectly warm/dry

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Jun 2014
Excellent service. Parcel arrived sooner than expected and the ski pance was very stylish and confortable to wear. A little on the larger side of small

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, 11 May 2014
Love these pants, i would be size 10 , and got them size medium, fited perfect, water proof, i would advise to wear leggings under, cos it can be a bit sticky to your body, other then that very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woman's SKI PANTS, 8 May 2014
These were exactly what I was looking for and fit like a dream...........my expectations on ordering were quite low BUT when they arrived and I tried them on I could not have been happier..........black too are hard to come by so fact they were in a solid black colour was a bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
V. Creer (London) - See all my reviews
These were good quality at a reasonable price.. I'm a beginner skier so didn't want to get anything too expensive.. these were a great buy and look great on, kept me warm, and washed really well.
I can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 2 April 2014
Worked perfectly, good quality, very cheap for ski pants. Arrived ahead of the due date. Good fit too.
Trespass Women's ski pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 21 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not short leg at all!, 17 Mar 2014
Brought these based on the review which said great for short legs, I didn't find this true at all so had to return.