5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended
Very warm base layer, perfect for weeknight football matches in the frosty weather. The mesh panels are a great addition to keep you ventilated under the arms (and look pretty cool). Very high quality and washes well, will probably last for years. Nike or Under Armour charge £30+ for something like this. Highly recommended.
Published 9 months ago by Nat

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit
Published 22 hours ago by David Roberts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 1 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 21 Dec 2013
Bought one of these for my 12 yr old son to wear playing outdoor sports as a base layer. It's a good tight fit. But not too tight. Arms and body are a good length and keeps him warm. Will probably buy another one. They look cool too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, quick delivery, impressive service!, 5 Dec 2013
The product arrived faster than I expected and just in time for the cold, with the seller being very responsive to my questions about it. The quality surpassed my expectations and does exactly what I need it to, very impressed given the price!

Will definitely be purchasing a few more in the coming months

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't get cold...incredible price, 3 Dec 2013
For the price I was shocked at the quality…in a good way! I would never expect something this good for this price. Nice soft fabric keeps you really warm. I wore it to the gym first time which was a mistake, this is definitely for outdoor use. Worn it twice since for outdoor runs and it is perfect for the UK weather at this time of the year. It dries quickly so no wetness on the skin. Can’t stop thinking they made a mistake with the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 3 Dec 2013
This review is from: Men's Boy's Total Compression Advanced SuperThermal Base Layer Top Long Sleeve Armour Gear Under Shirt (Misc.)
Very good thermal base layer, keeps me warm and fits well under my running top. Make sure to read the size chart in the pictures to get the correct fit, I have a 38 inch chest and the large fits me perfectly. Wish they did matching shorts in this range!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product with suboptimal fitting, 22 Mar 2014
Ordered the Black/Yellow Small option. The material is comfortable and stretches nicely fro compression purposes. The thick (~2mm) material makes it particularly good at insulating the body when running outdoors. It does keep warmth with good absorbent of sweat. There are however two issues which dampen my rating. (1) the product is not colour-fast: after the first wash, the yellow is stained with the black, making it looks old as opposed to new. (2) long waist length: the product is long vertically such that the bottom end reaches my lower hips (my height is 5'8 normal built)

Conclusion: good quality product with suboptimal fitting.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very tight fit, 22 Sep 2014
David Roberts (Leeds) - See all my reviews
I ordered the Medium as that is what I usually wear. When I tried it on, it was incredibly tight. I then noted in the photo's on the item listing that Medium is only a 32/34" chest (UK mens medium is usually 38~40" !). So I returned the item and asked for the next size up (Large = 36/38"). This is still very tight, especially in the arms, strange considering I have slim forearms. The material does not seem to stretch as much as Nike compression tops which have more elastane in them. I bought this for cycling when the weather gets colder so haven't had chance to try it on for any length of time. Not looking forward to washing it in case it shrinks. Material seems ok and it did feel warm when I tried it on however the material doesn't feel quite as nice as the Nike equivalent. Not worth sending back again due to the cost of returning. As long as you are very skinny, this should be fine, otherwise buy at least 1 if not 2 sizes larger than you normally would !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top but get a larger size than you think, 12 Mar 2014
Great warm top delivered quickly. It's long so covers right down and tucks into your trousers and doesn't come out when you bend forward. Warning ! Choose two dozes larger than you need. I take a medium and had to give it to my girlfriend. The XXL fitted me and I am 5'9" and 12 stone medium build.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Feb 2014
Bought as a pressie and went down a treat great fit does what it says in description one very happy 13 yr old

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 19 Feb 2014
These are very small sized but I already knew that so I ordered a size bigger. Item was for Christmas present arrived in time and has had many washes since purchase and keeps shape well. I would buy again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›