5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Author
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
can't put these books down, have to keep on reading in case I miss something.

GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 10 months ago by maadmaan10

3.0 out of 5 stars but I was pleased to finish them in truth
Published 5 months ago by olddogpaddler@hotmail.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Author, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Action Pack - The Prometheus Wars - Books 1 & 2 (Kindle Edition)
What can I say that hasn't already been said?
can't put these books down, have to keep on reading in case I miss something.

GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars but I was pleased to finish them in truth, 4 July 2014
I bought these books on recommendation, but sadly they didn't live up to their billing for me. I struggled through the set in hope of redemption, but I was pleased to finish them in truth, I felt the stories were a little childish and a bit 'cheesy'. They are nowhere near as good as the Pittacus Lore books which make me want to turn page after page, the characters, though "fantasy", were not remotely believable and the combat between the "heroes and villains" were mismatches and could never have been. Yes, I know it's fantasy........but the beauty of fantasy is a sprinkling of believability, which I couldn't find here.