on 2 January 2010
Great fit and comfort, and rather trendy to boot, you'll never be without a pair again, I'm on my fourth pair.
on 14 November 2009
BIRKENSTOCK Arizona, Sandals, I've bought cheap sandals for years to go on holiday with, they've never lasted long without falling apart. So I bought birkenstock for the first time. I am impressed with the quality & comfort of these sandals. I wish I had bought these sooner & saved myself a lot of money.
on 7 May 2011
Opted for this style and colour because they were in the sale. I love the colour, it goes with so much and the sheen makes it look a bit special. I like the way this style covers up your toes a bit more and the adjustability makes it very comfortable. I ordered them in the narrow (normal) width and even though my feet are fairly wide the fit is good.
on 22 September 2012
I wear these throughout the summer and at home and they are so very comfy. I had ordered the colour 'peat' to replace a worn out pair, but the invoice read "turf' which is in fact a shade darker but I don't mind. These are my fourth pair and they are all in current use so I guess you could say that I am very happy with them.
on 19 April 2013
As a birkenstock afficianado - wearing them through both summer and winter - I'd be pushed to choose the standard 'man-made' material birkos over these again. The leather on these is the most wax-hungry leather I've ever seen, but look good - and feel great - absolute quality.
on 13 May 2011
First time I'd bought something clothing related online. However, price was good and saved trip to the shops so thought I'd give it a try. Love the Birkenstocks (they were replacement for my last pair) and they got delivered in good time!
on 16 September 2011
The sandals arrived with the usual promt service. This is my fourth pair of BAs. I have had both leather and Birko-Flor and in fact prefer the latter for comfort as it is so soft. I just live in them the whole of the summer as they are so comfortable
on 14 January 2013
Have bought several of these over the last 8 years - great value on Amazon.

Used to buy them in Germany on holiday, but a lot cheaper on Amazon. Comfortable to wear in summer or winter around the house, but this style not suitable for driving.
on 15 August 2010
Can't go wrong with Birkenstock. My last pair have been in constant use for 20 years - bought in Colarado - and still used round the house and garden. These new black patent ones are brilliant - a bit classier than my old brown nubuck.
on 28 September 2012
the orginal birkies from when I was a student in the eighties, good to have them in a nice colour, pearly mid blue. So so comfy and just the best shoes ever. excellent service sending them to me from Germany and a good price.

See one answered question