5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, super-warm neck gaiter
Everyone that goes into extreme cold weathers should have one of these. Extremely warm and because it can be used in several ways is always convienient.
Published on 3 April 2010 by kabe

3.0 out of 5 stars not as warm as I thought
seem overpriced. Have seen similar at much cheaper prices and no sure that this brand offers anything more? Good idea and indispensable on cold bitter walks to protect face, but still feel need for additional scarf.
Published 19 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, super-warm neck gaiter, 3 April 2010
kabe "Ale" (London, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff Polar, 16 Nov 2011
Only few weeks of use, but already appreciating the warmth the Buff gives. Cycled in ~0 degrees and no cold neck or sore throat.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bit of kit, 11 Feb 2010
I got it to keep me warm while I am mountain walking during the winter. It is ideal for the task and is especially good for keeping the face and ears protected from the cold. Its versatility means it can be adapted to suit the conditions and ones needs. It can be a scarf, a mask, a hood, a balaclava or a beanie. I would never go out in cold weather without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Feb 2014
Design is very nice, and I love in how many ways it can be worn, though it is not windproof enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife's saviour, 16 Feb 2014
Went to Canada, -33c best purchase ever! Good Quality for a great price. Keeps that gap between other clothing closed

5.0 out of 5 stars Bufftastic!!!, 30 Dec 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old. He loves it already has 2 of the ordinary buffs. Has been used as hat and scarf. Love the funky pattern and is warm and cosy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection when cycling!, 6 Sep 2010
I bought this for my husband to wear when cycling in the winter- it provides good face/neck protection from the cold and it so easy to put on/stays put. I love all Buffs- i think they are so versatile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 Mar 2014
A good quality product, and it works.Not had the chance to try it in our normal winter weather as it's always raining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Versatility, 25 Feb 2014
Glyn Morris (Wolverhampton, UK) - See all my reviews
Having worn a Polar Buff in snowy mountain conditions over four days I have no choice but to award it the full 5 stars.
Here's why:
1 - The polar section is warm - very warm
2 - The longer section comes in many designs - There has to be one you think is right for you
3 - The versatility is awesome - I took a short time learning a few different ways to wear and this really paid off
4 - The current price on Amazon is cheaper than on the Buff website!!!
5 - Lighter than my trusty old football scarf and weight is an issue in them thar hills

Having practised a few ways of adorning myself in the Polar Buff I have now decided to buy a second for my neck ware as I prefer this to my woolly hat.

Cannot go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars |Fab comfy and warm, 1 Nov 2013
Fab comfy and warm. recommend to anyone unless they have a large head- my son couldn't wear it as it was too tight; so be warned!!