4.0 out of 5 stars Why spoil a great product??, 11 Jan 2014
Have already got an ordinary Buff, but thought I'd treat myself to the polar version for winter. Lovely and warm, lots of variety in wearing options, BUT . . . Why do Buff feel it necessary to sew a very scratchy little logo label right on the edge of this product when all their advertising is about how non-irritant, no seams etc the thing is??? It was really scratchy and irritating! I did manage to unpick it without tearing the material, but really - WHY?? The logo is already printed on the material - it's just not necessary!

Apart from that - lovely!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect protection on the slopes, 4 April 2014
M. Line (UK) - See all my reviews
I have had buffs before and last year it was particularly cold and although they give good protection this one is even better. Did not feel the cold at all. Can fit under my helmet with a slight adjustment. Good protection. I didn't get it wet at all as it was only heavy snow not sleet so I can't comment on that but overall very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Feb 2014
Versatile and a good product. Also bought the lite version but this is much better for the winter winds when out in the country. Thankfully they both match perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and versatile, 16 Feb 2014
G. Parker - See all my reviews
I'm freezing my nuts off on a windy building site, but this has helped to make me much warmer. It keeps the wind off my neck and throat, and once you put it on it stays there, unlike a normal scarf which you have to keep adjusting all the time. Plus you can pull it up over your face for even more warmth. I've actually felt like doing some work since this arrived, it's that good!

My flat isn't very warm, so it doubles as an indoor hat when I get home.

It might seem a bit dear for what is basically a tube of cloth, but it's worth every penny. All my ineffective scarves cost more than this did, and I don't now have to look for high necked jumpers for work anymore.

It has a fairly large washing label on the inside, but this will pull out easily if you do it carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, 24 Jan 2014
R. I. Gilliver (Macclesfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a gift for a snowboarding nephew.
Seemed to be very well received.
We chose it as it warm with a cool design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good prouct, 2 July 2013
Bought this for a trip to Lapland, was great for covering up face and very versatile, pretty colours too. Quite pricey for a effectively a bit of fabric though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter neck and head warmer, 23 Dec 2012
These are really useful and keep your neck and head warm in extremely cold weather. I use them when watching sports outside and when it is extremely cold.