on 4 January 2014
I bought these as they were the only anti-glare ones about at the time. What is unusual is that most protectors have a front and back you peel off, but these only have a back one which you peel off from a tab in the top centre. I did think they may not be great, but I was very wrong. These have been superb. As they are semi-matt you still get a crisp and colourful screen without the usual fuzziness.
on 12 July 2014
Delivery was very quick, two days from Germany. The product was as described by the seller. They work great, they look great with the non shine surface. The only downside is positioning as any micro hairs or particles in the air stick to the inside of the protector, but as the manufacturer recommends, fit the screen in a dry place like the bathroom.
on 7 July 2014
simply great! antiglare layer just like on pc monitors,works great.but you might want to consider buying more than two,because as always applying these things might be tricky.the only drawback is the protector is slightly smaller than the screen,and leaves almost 1mm space on each side.But even with that phone looks 10times better than without it.
on 6 September 2014
Let me start by saying I was disappointed not in the quality but in the way it was packed. Quality is ok. But it was packed in a letter with no support, just lying there in the bottom of the letter inside their open pack. They don't have 2 sided protection. Just one side. Needless to say that the unprotected side got scratched a thousand times during delivery, rendering it useless. I had to buy another. Also the sides got some thin black smudge on them due to the way they were delivered with only 1 side protected. I really wanted them to work because the idea of a semi-matte is just too great. But anyway, I give it 2 stars for the actual quality in case they were delivered correctly and neatly.
on 16 June 2014
Hello, this product works fine. It is not totally easy to apply but I think this is the case for any of this type of thing. You just need to find the way to avoid the bubbles.
on 25 October 2014
Unfortunately I had to remove these from my Moto G as I couldn't see anything. The quality is outstanding as stylus pens glide smoothly over the surface, whereas with some other screen protectors there is a screeching sound when using a stylus. I get eye strain very easily so despite the high product quality I sadly had to let these go.
on 30 August 2014
Arrived quickly, which was good, and it feels like a better quality product than others I've tried. To be honest though, with the protector fitted that excellent Moto G display now looks a bit fuzzy, so it's a bit like one step forward one step back. I took it off again as I'd rather have a clear display.
on 12 August 2014
- proper fit
- good anti-glare effect
- pleasant smooth surface material (I can always swipe/slide my fingers over the screen easily, even with sticky fingers.)
on 11 June 2015
My protectors were scratched and dirty not so happynit a good choice of get the cheapest ones possible.
on 13 January 2015
Fast delivery. Effective and had no trouble what so ever applying it. Very happy with the outcome.