1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - In more ways than one!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: 2x Golebo Crystal screen protector for Motorola MOTO G - (Crystal clear, Air pocket free application, Easy to remove) (Electronics)
I bought these as the selection of screen protectors actually available for the new Motorola Moto G was very limited. Well, as screen protectors go, they are cheap and as they are described, are easy to remove - which is necessary for these as you have to take them off several times to get them to fit, well, I didn't manage to get them to fit satisfactorily. Actually I failed to get the first one to fit and it ended up scrap. However, I thought lesson learned, try with the second one. Well, I will have to buy some more and it wont be these again, as the finished fitted article is poor, for several reasons. After lessons learnt from number one, I thought I was having an off day, but I still struggled with number two. The protector is basically too big around the corner radii, which cause it to not sit right and almost impossible to line up when fitting. Also, the protector refuses to sit down around the cut outs! as though there is dust or grease on the screen. These were applied to a brand new pristine Moto G which was wiped with a new micro fibre cloth prior to fitting. You don't get one of these by the way! neither do you get an air bubble squeegee. The protector also only has one removable protective film sheet, not the usual two (top and bottom).
I have successfully fitted screen protectors to other phones, Nintendo's and an ipad without any particular issues, so I don't think it is particularly down to me. On the positive side, they are clear and cheap! Would I recommend them? NO, especially not for a Moto G. I suppose I should send them back for a refund, but as with most people, its just too much hassle for a couple of quid.