5.0 out of 5 stars Face Oil fantastic
My skin has been lovely since I have used this, I have dry skin and my makeup goes on better as a result. Thanks!
Published 4 months ago by Paula Grundy

3.0 out of 5 stars I am not sure what I expected really.
I have used it and its nearly all gone. It has a lovely pleasant smell and it sinks into my skin and nourishes well. its not greasy and i can put clothes on after about 5 mins. All is well.
Published 2 months ago by K. L. Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Oil fantastic, 28 Mar 2014
This review is from: Anti-Ageing Face Oil by SINIVALIA - The Best Facial Oil On The Market! A Truly Professional Cruelty Free Skin Care Product - A Rich Facial Moisturiser, A Blend Of Natural Oils For Skin That Instantly Absorbs Into The Skin, Which Protects And Rejuvenates The Skin. This Healing Skin Oil Can Be Applied Instead Of Anti Wrinkle Cream Or Over Any Day Cream Or Night Cream. This Anti Aging Skin Moisturiser Is Suitable For All Skin Types, Especially Beneficial For Dry, Damaged Or Sensitive Skin. It Provides Intense Nourishment And Is The Perfect Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Skincare For Women And Natural Moisturiser For Men. Free From Colours, Artificial Fragrances, Parabens and Glutens - Suitable for Vegans And Not Tested On Animals. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 April 2014
Lovely product, smells gorgeous and feels nice on the skin, gives my skin a healthy glow. I am looking forward to trying more products from Sinivalia in the future. Seller very attentive and product was well packaged when it arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Face lift in a bottle!, 22 Jun 2014
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
Like a lot of girls, I am interested in looking after my appearance. I am not hyper concerned, but I just want to make the most of myself. One thing I notice is that a lot of people often only think about improving their skin when it’s too late. There’s no point trying to prevent wrinkles by the time you get them. Of course I know there are products out there which can improve the appearance of wrinkles – but I think the best thing to do is to use skin care which looks after the skin so well that deep wrinkles are far less likely.

That’s what I want to do. Prevention is better than cure as they say. In fact, they say an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure! So the first thing I was looking for was an anti ageing skin care product which improved the skin’s chances of retaining its youthful appearance.

The second thing I wanted was skin care which didn’t contain harsh chemicals and toxins. I looked into some of the chemicals which are in cosmetics and skin care – there are known carcinogenics in some brands! There’s also car engine degreasing chemicals (Laureth Sulphate), car antifreeze, and all manner of harmful ingredients. So I wanted something which had no nasties in it.

I also wanted a product which was not tested on animals – only humans! I cannot believe that in the 21st Century, some people still think it is okay to inflict pain on animals and then discard them as if they were not alive – or as if they had no feelings. Pain is pain and suffering is suffering – and I am against unnecessary suffering (to any living thing).

Another box which had to be ticked for me to make a purchase is that I wanted an anti-ageing product which not only helped support and reduce ageing, but also which could reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles once they were there. If a product could do both things then it would get my coin.

I tried two other brands (which I won’t name – I don’t want to be mean) but they didn’t work. Then I found Sinivalia’s Anti-Ageing Oil. It ticked all the boxes –

It improved the skins appearance and would keep it youthful for longer.
It had no harsh chemicals or nasties in it.
It wasn’t tested on animals.
It reduced the appearance of wrinkles (especially around the eye area).

I can see the difference. Now I’ve been using it for a while people who know me are starting to comment that my skin looks better. I can feel it has more tone and it has a kind of glow about it which I thought I had left behind in my childhood years. It’s like a face-lift in a bottle.

It is not often that I get to find a product which does exactly ‘what it says on the tin’ but this is one such product. I should mention that the oil sinks deeply into the skin and you only need a little for each application. I get best results when I work it into the skin. Like a facial massage. Thanks. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A treat!, 21 Jan 2014
As I said on another review, this product line was recommended to me by a friend, so I thought I would try it. I'm always keen to find something good for the world too, so the fact that this isn't tested on animals and comes in a glass bottle that I can use again or recycle, is a definite plus point. As a fan of cream moisturisers, I'm not used to using oils on my face, as I thought it might leave my skin greasy, but was really pleasantly surprised with how well the oil soaked in. I love the smell of the combination of oils. I've recently had knee surgery, so have been using it as a massage oil too. Other massage oils often have to be wiped off the skin later, but this allows me to massage and then soaks in. Highly recommended for use on face or body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smoothing oil, 13 April 2014
Ms. W. Cardinez (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This scented oil sinks in quickly and left skin feeling and looking smooth. I am Very pleased with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product for sensitive skin, 23 May 2014
I love this oil. I have rosacea and have struggled to find anything that helps until now. I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and it has definitely made a difference. Seems to calm my very sensitive skin, reducing redness and I've had fewer 'breakouts'. It also makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated. The only drawback is if I get it anywhere near my hair, particularly my fringe it can make it look a bit greasy - I just have to be careful! I would also love to have a bottle with a dispenser rather that having to tip it into my hand. Will certainly keep using this oil - especially at night although I think I would prefer a cream version for the daytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing oil your skin will thank you, 14 Mar 2014
Amazing face oil in the short time I have used the oil I can feel and see the difference it is making to my mature skin such value for the cost can stand as an equal if not better with any luxury and very expensive brands.Highly recommend you try this oil I am sure you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for dry skin!, 14 Jan 2014
So I have dry skin. In the summer it's sort of normal but when the weather gets cold it starts to feel tight after I shower and it will sometimes get flaky on my cheeks after I'm outside in the wind. I bought this oil because I saw it was good for dry skin. I like that it's natural because I think we use too many chemicals in skin care products. I don't know a lot about what they can do to you, but it doesn't seem to be a good thing to do. My skin feels better after using this. A lot less dry! My question though--what does it have to do with wrinkles? I'm pretty young (25) and don't have any yet but my Mum does and I was thinking of getting her a bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the best face oil I have used, 4 Jun 2014
I have only recently taken to using facial oil so have not tried very many but this is by favourite by far. I have used Bio Oil, L'Oreal and Decleor and Una Brennan Superfacialist. This ticks all the boxes for me. It smells lovely, it absorbs easily so no greasy skin and my skin really does look better for using it and the cost is brilliant. I will most definitely be buying it again

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff!, 14 Jun 2014
K (England) - See all my reviews
I bought this product feeling quite skeptical about the effect it would have on my skin, but I was really pleasantly surprised. Skin feels really soft and deeply moisturised and the lines around my eyes have all but disappeared. Not sure how it would fair for deep or pronounced wrinkles but it definitely nourishes the skin and softens some lines. Great value for money and delivery was swift. Will be buying again, only reason I gave 4 stars is because the applicator nozzle gets a bit blocked and it's difficult to dispense the oil - but easily overcome by peeling it off and dabbing onto my finger before applying to face.