5.0 out of 5 stars Playing my love
Absolutely the best book I've read in a LONG time.. highly recommended.
Brilliantly written, and completely genuine to real life experience. I loved this book.
Published 9 months ago by Keri Dewar

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice story, let down by style
I wanted to like this book, I really did. But the style took away from the story. I also think the ending was a bit rushed and could have been built out a bit more. I agree with another reviewer on here that the choice of endings didn't sit well with me (though I'll admit, I preferred the second ending). Angela has potential as a great story teller and I think, with time,...
Published 5 months ago by Mel

5.0 out of 5 stars Playing my love, 4 Jan 2014
Keri Dewar (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely the best book I've read in a LONG time.. highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
Could not get enough of this, love the alternate endings and the right to choose (we all know what the obvious choice would be!) Writing is beautiful, amazing job! Five stars from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars great read *************************, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
Didn't want to put this book down, loved all the characters and the choice of endings!! Can't wait to read more from this author :)

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 5 May 2014
Dawn (Notts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
As I started to read this book, I found that I was getting more emotionally attached to these characters and the storyline than I have any other book. The main characters of Alison and Darcy were very relatable, likable and their background stories and their personalities were what I connected with emotionally. I love reading books, that are easy to read, flow effortlessly and grab my attention throughout. This certainly was that.
The other characters and their stories fit in well to the story too. The storyline was good and I think, delicately done. Also, to have an alternate ending was a great idea. Both were good endings in their own right. I myself was happy with both of them, but I have a preference for one. (my secret lol)
I will definitely not forget this book. It will stay with me for a while. I finished the book and was a little depressed that it hadn't gone on forever. I will and already have recommended this book to friends.
Please read this book, I really enjoyed it. An excellent read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, loved it, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
This is first time I've read an Angela Peach book and I have to say it was FANTASTIC.
I wasn't sure if I would like a book with 2 endings but I have to say it worked, and it worked really well
This book is a must read. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars So similar!, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
This story can be likened to my very own situation is many many ways. It's been a pleasure to read. It has bought many tears and many smiles through their journey. The alternate endings were fantastic, and I'm yet to choose which one is my favourite! I will be keeping watch for another book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chose your own ending, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
I love this book because it allows you to choose who the main characters end up with and although I was cheering on Alison and Darcy from the beginning I actually found that by the end I preferred them ending up with different people because their problems and lives were irreconcilable in the real world. Honestly this book was great and surprised me with it's natural feeling and honesty about how the world and relationships work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun indie book!, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
Angela's quick witted writing style and fun insight into the character's minds make this book an easy-yet-interesting read. Her British approach to important matters in life make you laugh whilst pondering how you would approach similar situations.

It is impossible not to care for Darcy, a young woman that has already had her heart broken, and Ali, a woman in her 30s struggling with facing bad news regarding her immediate family - how their relationship develops and how each deals with the struggles they need to face.

Angela's approach is realistic and not at all fairy-tale like, as some of our beloved les-fic authors tend to write, which feels like a breath of fresh air. You can relate to both characters at all times, and you root for them! And, as it should be, you don't really know if they will end up together or not until the very, very end. Will Ali and Darcy work their issues out and live happy ever after? Check out "Playing my love" to find out.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent story, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put this book down had it read in about 2hours. Great story well written and a fab ending really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and fun, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Playing My Love (Kindle Edition)
There's always something a bit different in Angela Peach's books and this one comes with two equally good endings! My favourite was the second one. An unusual storyline tops off what is another great book from this author.

Playing My Love