5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Satin!
Published 7 months ago by S. Haskins

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lotion!
Published 8 months ago by JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Satin!, 22 Jun. 2014
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Lotion by SINIVALIA | Cruelty Free Moisturiser for Women and Men | Best Dry Skin Fix, Firming and Smoothing Flakey Skin | Skin Care For Face, Hands and Body | Effective, Easily Absorbed Anti-Ageing Formula Doubles as Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Hydrating Body Cream | Make Sensitive Skin Silky With All Natural Restorative Benefits | Reduce Cellulite With Daily Use After Shower or Bath | 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (Personal Care)
This is my favourite of all your products. I was looking for an all over body lotion which I could use on my face and neck too. I won’t say which brand I used previously, but it left my skin feeling like I had a coat of plastic over my skin. It didn’t feel natural and I think it probably had some of those synthetic ingredients in which people now say are harmful. But to be honest, I just wanted one that was more natural and which felt better. Yours feels a whole lot better. And it smells lovely too.

Some lavender products smell old to me. I know that sounds strange, but what I mean is that they smell like old women and moth-balls. And I didn’t want to smell old! Your body lotion doesn’t smell old, it just smells really fresh. I think it is the fact that your Lavender is natural and real, not some fake substitute. And your Lavender is blended with Rosewood Oil in just the right amounts. It’s my favourite smelling product.

Of course, the main reason why I like your product is that it leaves my skin feeling like it has just had a long drink. My skin feels like satin. I have followed your advice and I use it immediately after showering and then for the rest of the day I know my skin has the support it needs. It really has made a difference. Thank you and please don’t stop making this product – it’s my favourite!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft skin, 21 Jan. 2014
I don't normally try new products, but this was recommended by a friend, so I thought I'd give it a try. It went on so smoothly and sank in, which not all body moisturisers do. After a few days of use, I noticed the difference in skin softness. The nice smell was a bonus. I would recommend it to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells great and absorbs easily, 12 May 2014
Length:: 1:13 Mins

I wanted to get rid of dry skin and to look good when I am going topless in a pool or gym.I am glad I found a luxury product that is practical and easy to use. With this lotion it doesn't take much time to apply it in the morning. Just squeeze a little out, spread all over and you are done!
I feel better right away and that special feel of being pampered stays with me for a long time.
My skin is now firmer, looks younger and feels smoother.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Lotion!, 30 May 2014
I've been looking for a good body lotion for ages. I understand the importance of moisturising the skin and it's always been part of my skin care regime. I like to look after myself. But what I didn't like was that most of the moisturisers I tried seemed to `sit on' the skin as if I had coated myself with some kind of Chemical film. I didn't like the feeling. I have tried loads and loads of different brands. I knew what I was looking for but I never found it. I wanted a Body lotion which was creamy enough to feel luxurious, but thin enough to absorb easily - and NOT sit on the skin. I wanted something which was full of natural goodness and free from harmful chemicals. I swear, I could FEEL the toxins in the other ones. I wanted something which would leave my skin feeling like it had just had a good long drink on a hot day! I am writing this review to tell others that I found it! This is it. It is EXACTLY what I want. And the subtle smell of Rosewood and Lavender is divine. Fresh and youthful. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all over body lotion., 26 Feb. 2014
I bought this for my wife and she uses it as an all over body lotion. It smells gorgeous and her skin feels really smooth now. This is one of her favourite skin care products and I’m happy because she is happy. When her skin looks this good, I’m happy too! She likes me to buy her skin care and cosmetics. This is one product I shall keep her supplied with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Devine smell, 21 Jan. 2014
I'm a big fan of all kinds of lavender body products and this one so far is my favourite. I love the smell - it's nice and calming. The body lotion feels nice on the skin: absorbs easily and moisturises very well. I like to use it in the evening after the shower before going to bed, it's creamy enough but doesn't leave greasy feel. And of course I'm happy the product to be all natural.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again!, 11 April 2014
Moisturises without being tacky or sticky. Nice, delicate scent. Larger bottles with a pump dispenser would be great for the whole family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Gorgeous!!, 3 April 2014
Such a Gorgeous Body Lotion with a beautiful natural smell of lavender, fabulous consistency & easy application. Unlike many moisturizers I have purchased in the past this body moisturizer actually moisturizes your skin very well, leaves a luxurious, soft touch to the skin after application and a lingering gorgeous smell. Just Perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious body lotion, 9 July 2014
Dolphin (Stuck inside a cloud) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Cut from the same cloth as the Rose Cleanser, this sinfully luxurious body lotion has a fragrance I adore. The texture is fabulous, creamy and silky but very easily absorbed. I love the subtle sheen it gives my skin, perfect for the summer when bare legs and arms are on display. It's difficult to find a body moisturizer that both feeds your skin and disappears without leaving an oily appearance, so I am delighted to have discovered this formulation which has now become a regular part of my after-shower routine. However, on top of all that, the outstanding quality for me is how great it smells.

Both Rosewood and Lavender essential oils are mood enhancers with relaxing and balancing properties, so that might explain why I feel great after applying the lotion while the aromatic top notes are still strong. I use Lavender oil on my wrists at bedtime to relax and facilitate sleep, so this scent is already a favourite of mine. Combined with the beautiful, warm counterpoint of Coconut Oil, the sharper fruitiness of Apricot and, of course, the woody but floral Rosewood scent, the natural Lavender essence makes this lotion a delight for the nose, as well as a seriously pampering treatment for your skin. The clean, natural aromas make it very suitable for male skin, too, since the different body chemistry alters the final effect.

Unlike other Sinivalia products which are packaged in charming metal bottles and tins, this lotion comes in a practical, squeezable, soft plastic bottle. Given the unique texture of the lotion, I appreciate this thoughtful difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars A drink for my skin, 17 Feb. 2014
Along with the Anti-Ageing Face Oil, this is my other favourite Sinivalia product. It’s a great all round skin lotion with a great light scent from natural essential oils – rosewood and lavender. Along with the Aloe Vera Body Butter, this is a great skin moisturiser – and is great for dry or skin damaged skin. Feels like I am giving my skin a drink each time I use it. I’m glad I found these products – where have you been Sinivalia!