on 22 May 2014
Received on time as promised. Just had a baby and up to now so far so good, the fat is burning. Highly recommend it even as a daily supplement to boost you up.
on 16 May 2014
Arrived promptly and will be using the tablets over the next few weeks when I may be able to say what the results are like.As regards anything else I can only say that the company fulfilled their order with great expertise.
on 7 January 2014
I was 3 stone overweight when I began taking this product I have now lost half a stone and it's really helped keep me focused. I will carry on taking this product until I reach my target. I am hopeful this product will give me the body that I've always wanted for the summer. I recommend this product and this company they are very helpful.
on 1 August 2014
A******** my daughter has had this and works wonders
on 13 June 2014
I. Believe these raspberry keytones are the best product I have found I have tried all weight loss programmes without any real success there are so many good results I feel already and have only been on them 7days I do not feel hungry , I do not feel I am thinking about food constantly , I feel more energetic , my bowels are more regular and normal ,and although I am eating healthily I don't feel I'm missing out or depriving myself of all I like Wether this is a sort of placebo effect or a part of the tablets job I don't care it's the only thing I have found that seems to work for me And a weight loss of 22lb in 7 days is such a boost
on 15 April 2014
The product helps with appetite, u don't eat a lot and the pounds keeps falling off. I took it for 1 month and I lost 8 ponds without any effort.
on 19 September 2014
They are a very pleasant smell when the bottle is opened. I hope they do help with my weight loss . I have tried to cut out fat,salt and alcohol. So far so good where that's concerned. I,m also exercising at least 2 or 3 times a week. I need patience. I will review again when I have used this for a longer time.
on 15 June 2014
After buying and trying out these ketone pills, and being very sceptical, I can now say that - This product works, 7Ibs and counting after 2 weeks, prompt delivery too :-) thanks so much!!!!!
on 8 August 2014
Very good product and I see results immediately.
on 9 July 2014
Love them I'll buy and buy these time after time