5.0 out of 5 stars no more cravings
It has been great so far, All the perks of other products without the side effects! It gives me energy without the jitters or addiction that follows caffeine and other diet supplements. Green coffee has suppressed my hunger too which Has been a big help.
Published 6 months ago by lollyjune

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange review pattern.
All 5 stars.
Most other reviewers have also only reviewed one other product -raspberry ketone - which they also gave 5 stars to.
Published 6 months ago by Cabby grant

5.0 out of 5 stars no more cravings, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Green Coffee Bean Extract - Plus FREE Healthy Living & Weight Loss eBook Sent Via Email - 60 Count Capsule Pills - Work Great With Raspberry Ketones For A Speed Slim Diet or Max Cleanse - Our Fat Burners All Support A Balanced Lifestyle and Come With 100% Money Back Guarantee (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU ARE A GENIUSE, 6 Mar 2014
I should just marry you for this great product. I love it, it does exactly what it says, i lost my belly fat which was so hard to lose after giving birth to my twins. I just need to tone up a bit and a little exercise and it's perfect! Amazing, thanks allot for making such a great product ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FOR WEIGHT LOSS, 6 Sep 2014
I have just ordered another bottle of this as I have used it for weight loss and a feel good supplement in the past and it works like a dream. No side effects, gives you energy and you do not feel hungry all the time, in fact, after a meal I find no need to snack in between as this provides a good feeling of fullness without feeling bloated. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 25 Jun 2014
They came Sunday, fast delivery. Started taking them straight away with raspberry keytone. No snacking, not even my mums homemade buttercream cake!! So far so good

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 29 Jan 2014
I am very happy with this product, I buy the big tub usually but didn't have enough money when I come to re-order. fast delivery, and still losing weight. Happy customer and will always shop with this seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest Reccommend, 4 Sep 2014
I thought id give these supplements a try, Im not very big and exercise regularly. Due to work commitments i was unable to exercise as much as i liked so though id try them as a stop gap...Im very happy with the results! I seem have lost fat around my stomach and hips, i dont feel tired, i dont have any of the side effects some of the other reviews say come with the supplements. They are easy to take 30 mins before each meal, iv even forgot on some days and still iv seen results.

In my opinion they are not to be used as a supplement to exercise and eating right, they should be used alongside it!! Now iv started exercising again im seeing results alot quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does exactly what it says on the box...!!!, 8 Sep 2014
Johnw4 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I read all the glowing reviews about this product and also those for Az Natural Supplements Raspberry Ketones and decided to order both Green Coffee Bean Extract and Pure Raspberry Ketones together. I am not disappointed!
I started taking them on 09 Aug 2014 weighing 112kgs and as of today, 08 Sep 2014 I have lost 6 kgs...nearly a stone in just one month!
I have already gone down from a 38" waist to a 36" and if I carry on as I'm doing, the weight loss App I'm using says I should have reached my goal of weighing 96kgs by 05 Nov!
They really do work and I'd recommend them to anyone who wants to lose weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars review, 18 Feb 2014
Won't use anything else now I have used this, capsule is easy to swallow and doesn't leave a natural herby taste, or doesn't repeat on you after. I haven't had any negative side effects like tummy ache just feel much better and more positive about my weight loss now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Strange review pattern., 1 Mar 2014
All 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not get the free e book, and could ..., 2 Aug 2014
Did not get the free e book, and could not contact seller to re email.
took product for one month and did not have much impact for me, no weight loss.