5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite
I have loved all of abbi' s books but this one is my new favourite. Blythe broke my heart at times but her and Krit have taken over from Amanda and Preston as my new fave sea breeze couple 100% recommend this book I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Published 3 months ago by kirsty c

1.0 out of 5 stars Same as alot of books out there.
Sorry but I was board reading this, book started to quick, tragic past, meets a rock star and he try's to save her no build up, I'm surprised because the reviews seemed very good but wasn't for me.
Published 3 months ago by Victory Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze 7) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars innocent love, 2 April 2014
when i preorded this book i didnt know it was set in the same series as her others and to be honest you cant tell as the other characters arent in it that much. this is a gorgeous love story that had me hooked right from the start!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book :)), 2 April 2014
Been looking forward to this for a while now and it didn't disappoint :) I knew it wouldn't, Abbi Glines is amazing!
Thanks for another beautiful heart stopping read xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 April 2014
all of your books I love and this one was the same, I had to sit and read it till the end as couldn't put it down.
Well done to you all keep writing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5stars, 2 April 2014
Another brilliant book by abbi I really don't think I could pick which one of her books I love the most .... bring on the next one please miss glines x

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Sea Breeze!!!!, 4 April 2014
I have to say this is my favourite book out of the series. I can honestly say I found myself hanging onto every word in that book unlike with other authors whereby I end up skipping paragraphs because they repeat themselves too much. My heart was breaking throughout the book I read every word I'm already reading the second time. The only other story that broke my heart was Rush and Blaire's story. I feel that the story left some gaps especially the part where it mentions Krit's childhood and just drop it again like it wasn't important. I almost expected Krit to tell Blythe about his ADHD condition and a bit more on what he went through when Trisha left with Rock. Everyone seems to know about his addictions except for Blythe. Abbi mentioned that she will fill in the blanks in one of the other Sea Breeze Novellas, I feel it won't be the same thing since she made a big deal pointing out this was a stand alone. I feel its an important part missing in the original story. I loved it though I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 3 April 2014
Absolutely incredible as a stand alone story I love it. You will always want as I did and have ordered the sea breeze series from the start krit is my new obsession is s good way

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love Abbi Glines, 3 April 2014
What can I say I absolutely loved this book. I love the Seabreeze collection I can't get enough, this one made me smile, laugh, raise an eyebrow and weep all in one go. It was just the usual standard from Abbi Glines, I read it from start to finish in one go I couldn't put it down ........

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 2 April 2014
Abbi can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Love the sea breeze series so much! Looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 3 April 2014
I absolutely loved this book. It made me laugh and cry and my goodness you feel the emotions in it. I know it's a stand alone book Abbi Glines but please, please, please give us more Krit and Blythe!