5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite
I have loved all of abbi' s books but this one is my new favourite. Blythe broke my heart at times but her and Krit have taken over from Amanda and Preston as my new fave sea breeze couple 100% recommend this book I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Published 15 months ago by kirsty c

3.0 out of 5 stars Found it good. Love the series it was one of my ...
Found it good. Love the series it was one of my lest favourite out of it but still a good read and worth reading and I love both the lead characters
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Bad For You: A Seabreeze novel (Sea Breeze Book 7) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars innocent love, 2 April 2014
when i preorded this book i didnt know it was set in the same series as her others and to be honest you cant tell as the other characters arent in it that much. this is a gorgeous love story that had me hooked right from the start!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book :)), 2 April 2014
Been looking forward to this for a while now and it didn't disappoint :) I knew it wouldn't, Abbi Glines is amazing!
Thanks for another beautiful heart stopping read xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 2 April 2014
all of your books I love and this one was the same, I had to sit and read it till the end as couldn't put it down.
Well done to you all keep writing :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5stars, 2 April 2014
Another brilliant book by abbi I really don't think I could pick which one of her books I love the most .... bring on the next one please miss glines x

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite Sea Breeze!!!!, 4 April 2014
I have to say this is my favourite book out of the series. I can honestly say I found myself hanging onto every word in that book unlike with other authors whereby I end up skipping paragraphs because they repeat themselves too much. My heart was breaking throughout the book I read every word I'm already reading the second time. The only other story that broke my heart was Rush and Blaire's story. I feel that the story left some gaps especially the part where it mentions Krit's childhood and just drop it again like it wasn't important. I almost expected Krit to tell Blythe about his ADHD condition and a bit more on what he went through when Trisha left with Rock. Everyone seems to know about his addictions except for Blythe. Abbi mentioned that she will fill in the blanks in one of the other Sea Breeze Novellas, I feel it won't be the same thing since she made a big deal pointing out this was a stand alone. I feel its an important part missing in the original story. I loved it though I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 3 April 2014
Absolutely incredible as a stand alone story I love it. You will always want as I did and have ordered the sea breeze series from the start krit is my new obsession is s good way

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love Abbi Glines, 3 April 2014
What can I say I absolutely loved this book. I love the Seabreeze collection I can't get enough, this one made me smile, laugh, raise an eyebrow and weep all in one go. It was just the usual standard from Abbi Glines, I read it from start to finish in one go I couldn't put it down ........

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 2 April 2014
Abbi can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Love the sea breeze series so much! Looking forward to the next one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart-breaking to heart-warming & everything in-between ;), 24 Nov. 2014
Emma @ Book Angel Booktopia (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Let’s be honest here, I can’t say I was overly excited to have Krit’s story. GASP!! Seeing his previous behavior with Jess and all the groupies did nothing to endear him to me. Although I did question whether his behavior was a form of protection due to his interactions with his sister, Trisha.

The start of Bad for You did nothing to alter my perception of Krit, in fact I probably disliked him more because of his actions YET there is no denying the underlying vulnerability that occasionally makes an appearance.

Blythe on the other hand quickly became one of my favorite female main characters. The emotional and verbal abuse she suffered growing up made my heartache for her. With everything she has suffered she is still one of the most compassionate non-judgmental people you could ever wish to encounter. With her distorted view of herself it was easy to understand the way in which words can so quickly be misinterpreted.

Seeing Krit through the eyes of his friends and witnessing him with Blythe slowly thawed my opinion of him. Finding the right person to fill the void created by neglect in formative years, provided quite a revelation where personalities and actions were concerned. That person providing the positivity required to negate all the negativity built up over the years. Exasperated by trying to fill that void with all the wrong things (in Krit’s case).

As Krit altered due to Blythe so did my opinion of him, something I did not think would happen. Both Krit and Blythe are able to overcome their cruel, loveless upbringings and develop a truly heart-warming relationship.