5.0 out of 5 stars Snap Back Cream!
I bought this because your web page said that it would improve skin tone and elasticity. I did not like the sound of butter – it made me think that what I was buying would be oily, greasy and sit on the skin surface for hours.

Published 5 months ago by S. Haskins

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Published 1 month ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Snap Back Cream!, 22 Jun 2014
S. Haskins "sammymae" (Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Body Butter by SINIVALIA | Cruelty Free Anti-Wrinkle And Anti-Ageing Cream Hydrates Normal, Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin | Aloe Vera Body Moisturiser Perfect For After Sun Skin Repair Or Flakey, Damaged Skin And Cellulite | Improves Skin Tone And Elasticity For Firmer Skin | Reduces Dark Spots And Fine Lines | Works As A Facial Night Cream, Body Lotion And Intense Hair Treatment | Suitable for Vegan Use | 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! (Misc.)

The first thing I noticed when I popped the lid was that it was colourless, that was a good start because so many Aloe products are artificially coloured green because the plant is green. However the active ingredient from the Aloe plant, namely the sap like gel inside it is indeed colourless. So I knew we were off to a good start.

After a shower I decided to apply it all over my upper body. That’s when I first felt apprehensive. It did feel a bit like butter, a bit, dare I say it, greasy. My heart sank at first as I thought I was going to look oily for the rest of the day. I waited and in a while the Aloe Vera Body Butter had all absorbed into my skin leaving it feeling supple and toned.

Since I have a busy life, I use it mainly in the evening before bed. That way, it has time to sink in and I don’t have to wait around. They say you have to suffer to be beautiful – and this great Body Butter needs a little time to absorb and work in. I find that massage helps work it deep into the skin layers.

One tip I would give folks using this is that a little goes a VERY long way. Just use a little and really work it in. That way it doesn’t sit on the skin surface. My tin is lasting very well and I think it is outstanding value for money.

I have kept with it now for a week and already my skin feels more youthful and toned, especially around the neck area and the eyes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Oct 2014
The body butter comes in a handy sized tin, which is great for having with you when you're on the move. Inside the tin, the body butter is white in colour and doesn't have any unpleasant or overly strong odours. Applying it to my skin feels great and it absorbs really well, without leaving any excess residue and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. My only issue with this product is the colour of the tin, as it is a product that contains Aloe Vera, I would have expected it to be more of a green colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anita, 14 Jan 2014
making my skin look a lot better
I know tanning is bad for my skin, but I really don't look right without a tan, so I do try to get some sun whenever I can. We just came back from a "sun break" in Greece and it's hard on my skin. After I put on this aloe vera body butter on my face at night, I notice some of the puffiness goes away right after I apply it. Surprisingly it's also making my skin look a lot better which I didn't expect because I thought it was in pretty good shape even though I tan.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can’t put a better bit of butter on your wife!, 11 Feb 2014
I bought this (and the Sinivalia anti-ageing Face Oil) for my wife who suffers dry skin in the winter months. After having tried (unsuccessfully) lots of different products which promised much and delivered little, we were tired of wasting our money. The Sinivalia range were like a last hope for us. Thank goodness we tried them! We were thrilled to find that this Body Butter really made a difference – finally! Instead of being dry and cracked, my wife’s hands are now smooth. I think the Aloe Vera must be great at nourishing the skin. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend!, 12 Jan 2014
I use it on my face and body daily. I especially like to use it on my hands and feet before going to bed in the evening. It's not greasy at all. I would highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Natural Product, 17 Feb 2014
I was really pleased to see this was free from artificial colours scents – and free from parabens, glutons and sulphates too. My wife and I have used aloe vera products for years because they have been great at healing and soothing the skin. Brilliant when the children had any scrapes and great for all the family as an after-sun. This is the BEST Aloe Vera product we have found. It’s a no nonsense body butter with a very high Aloe Vera content. We have one in the medicine cabinet and one with my wife’s skin care.

5.0 out of 5 stars great body butter, 21 Jan 2014
I really enjoy my purchase. Skin feels nice and hydrated. I like that there's no strong smell and it spreads easily. I normally use it on my legs, especially after shaving, the skin is all smooth and soft. Will need just a small amount and will last long. Highly recommended and will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, skin feels so soft, 5 Oct 2014
Having regularly bought other products in the Sinivalia range which I have found all to be excellent, I thought I'd try the remaining products that I hadn't bought yet.

The Aloe Vera Body Butter is another great product, it absorbs straight in to the skin, leaving no excess residue. Skin feels soft and no longer feels dry. It has no overpowering odours like some body butters have. The screw-top tin that it comes in is very handy for storage or travelling with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and Natural Aloe Vera Body butter, 9 Feb 2014
A great body oil slightly different from other body butters that I have used in the past but in a good way.

5.0 out of 5 stars pleased with my purchase, 14 Jan 2014
I started using it on my hands and feet and the skin feels firmer and silkier and it seems brighter somehow, too. Definitely pleased with my purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›