1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars Though it is cosy and calm, it makes me sleepy, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Wonderland (Audio CD)
Ok, it is hard to follow up a good debut, maybe the enegy isn't the same... I've been around since TTA got media attention back in mid 00's and ofc a musician becomes more mature and calm during the years, I understand that. But this is kind of a boring record, yes it sounds nice, but no hits in sight, no faster songs you can dance to, no provocative "in your face" stuff in the lyrics nor in the sounds fx. I'm a bit down, since I've waited 3 years for something completly different. there is alot of sampled baby sounds, and "evil spirits" nagging, as it should be but the energy of youth is gone as I see it. It is a collection of slow songs, more of a ballad collection. I've listened to it 20 times now (it is only 34 min short), and nothing sticks to my head -- and it should, since I really try to!! If ceo made this record in one year it would been more ok -- but 3 years!!! come on! Maybe ceo should not spend all his good ideas on producing others songs, and save some of it till next record. Until then zzzzzz.... it is not wonderland it is dreamland. But to end it with something good: since you can play it 20 times without any reactions I guess it is a record that lasts, play it while yo're at facebook or something. I'm sorry to let you down ceo, but it goes in both directions. Get pissed off now and make a record that kicks Earth's ass!

ARRAY(0xa7a98fd8)

Wonderland
Wonderland by CEO (Audio CD - 2014)