Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.43

on 3 October 2015
This is such an amazing read. I do recommend this book to anyone who struggles to understand the insanity of our world. Although there's some postiive thoughts in terms of what humanity could have, generally the book doesn't present a reassuring message, quite the contrary but, for me at least there's some form of explanation why we're forced to live with the consequences of insane, corrupt governments and social structures. Whether you accept all or some or none of Icke's views, it should make you think and possibly understand humanity's crazy course of self destruction. I would recommend this book. Although the content is deeply depressing at times, it's written in a very readable and witty style with a message that awareness is the first step to moving out of the lunacy of our current existence.
on 20 April 2014
Where to start? There is so much in this book that excited and scared me that l couldn't put it down. From Saturn/Satan symbology to politics paedophilia to the distortion of RNA/DNA waveforms. I have read many of David Icke`s books but for me this is by far his best work to date. David Icke says himself (I'm paraphrasing) to question everything including himself and see what fits for you.
on 5 March 2014
David Icke is a master researcher who connects the threads and filaments of other peoples research. His forte is to seek out and identify the truth in other peoples research and to join the dots between different disciplines to illuminate the whole - often to the surprise of the original researchers themselves.
In common with us David Icke has finally realised the significance of the Archons. While the Archons have always been significant they have, up to this point not been completely understood, nor has the gravity of their influence on humanity been fully comprehended. They have up to now been a sideshow, vaguely described and poorly understood in terms of their effect both upon humanity and the forces which seek to farm humanity for its energy.
No longer - any person fortunate enough to read and comprehend Icke's analysis of the Archons and their negative influence will realise this is partly or mostly what they have spent their life fighting against both in themselves and in others. The realisation of the archons influence is the beginning of freedom from the Archons and the beginning of the true realisation of the true nature of one's self.
While the book "Remember Who You Are" touched on the significance of Saturn as a player in the scheme of things this new book elaborates on the role of Saturn as a broadcasting centre and the likelihood of this enormous broadcasting system as a key element in the Archons control and farming of humanity and its massive production of human energy (their foodsource). "Remember Who You Are" was short on detail - this book covers every angle and every detail.

The final theme of Part 1 is the history and significance of the European Union and its role as a template for the centralisation of power over the many by the few. This is old news to me, having studied the European "project" for the best part of 20 years - but so many people are hypnotised by the E.U's endless self - promotion that they just can't see the obvious!

With this book David Icke has probably gone as far as he can with his analysis and dot - connecting -the next step has to be practical solutions to the problems - love is the obvious answer - but is it the soft love of the new - agers; or the tough love of Ghandi and others? Non - compliance?
on 25 March 2014
I have followed David's work now for over 15 years and this Man has inspired me on my journey. The depth and incredible volume of research over the years is a testament to his passion for truth and he is an absolute legend for continuing his quest to inform mankind of the insane and distorted reality we find ourselves in the face of such ridicule from ignorant lesser minds. If you are new to his work then buckle up Dorothy because Kansas is going bye bye.
Wow! David Icke deserves a round of applause! David's universe is the liveliest, most beautiful and liberating worldview to come out in years, and I mean years. This is a big moment to happen in our lifetimes! There are many alternative thinkers out there, but not many can mix politics and spirituality and also have a sense of humour. This is why David has been around for years and he's getting better with age, like wine.

What David Icke offers is a lively rendering of the truth, undiluted truth. They once called all this a conspiracy, but Icke predicted many things that are manifesting today and there is a video of a young David Icke talking about what the quantum physicists are now saying about the wave nature of reality.

When I'm feeling miffed, I sit back and luxuriate in his magical mystery tour, drug free! The scope and depth of Icke's world staggers the mind and mesmerizes the soul. The reader is left reeling, like a staggered boxer, by the power of his books!

The ideas in here are full of character, are rich in vivid colours, sumptuous magnificence and exotic splendour.

Read it, you won't be disappointed!
1010 comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 January 2014
Whether the alien theory is true or not, Icke still has a vast journalistic awareness of world events that are hugely informative. He exposes the hidden symbolism behind events brilliantly whether they are of alien origin or not.
on 29 November 2013
HAVING FOLLOWED ICKE'S CAREER SINCE 1990, SEEING THE INFAMOUS WOGAN PROGRAM, I BEGAN AS A TOTAL SKEPTIC AND COULD NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THE MAN SAID COULD BE TRUE. HOWEVER, HAVNG FOLLOWED POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND OTHER WORLD DEVELOPMENTS WITH INTENSE INTEREST, SEEING THE LIES THAT BROUGHT US INTO WAR AND ECONOMIC DESTRUCTON, I HAD TO RECONSIDER HIS WARNINGS. YEAR BY YEAR, I HAVE READ HIS BOOKS, WATCHED HIS VIDEOS WITH GREAT CONSIDERATION AND HAVE BEEN FORCED TO ADMIT MY INITIAL REACTION WAS WRONG. SOMETIMES THE TRUTH IS TOO FRIGHTENING TO ACKNOWLEDGE. I ONCE LAUGHED AT THE MAN, NOW I BELIEVE ICKE IS A GENIUS AND A GIFT TO THOSE WITH ENQUIRING MINDS. TAKE THE TIMNE TO READ HIS WELL RESEARCHED BOOKS AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE. I SHALL BE SENDING HARD COPIES TO MY FRIENDS FOR CHRSTMAS. THANKYOU DAVID ICKE FOR YOUR INSIGHT, YOUR COURAGE AND FOR AWAKENING THOSE OF US WHO WERE SLUMBERING.
44 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2013
No ,matter what you think of Icke, everybody should read this book. It is a view on the world that is ridiculed and stigmatised. Now you may think it is utter nonsense, but quite a lot of it is documented and demonstrable FACT.

I for one want to live in a world where Icke is allowed to sell his books and make people think about their role within it. We are destroying this planet, everybody can see that. We have a limited resource, yet our economy depends on constant growth. Something has to stop.

Think about it, if ANY of the facts presented within this book were untrue he would have been sued into oblivion, but 20 years and he's still going.

I am wholly not sure about a lot of the content, but that doesn't mean I don't want to think about the world and who is running it.

Buy it.
on 25 September 2014
David Icke is simply a colossus. What he has revealed in this book is astounding and completely believable. We only have to realize that there is much more to it all than what we perceive - once we open our minds to this fact, then it is easy to comprehend. The amount of research that has gone into this and other books David has written is immense, and he backs up his findings too. If it is his own belief or if there is limited evidence, he says so. He is100% a heart person and this comes through in the way he writes. He is not doing all this for money or to be famous. He seriously couldn't care less. He has been given a purpose, and that is to reveal the prison like structure in which we all live, a structure that is bent on turning us into transhumanistic slaves - and how to stop it from doing so. I've read many of David's books over the years and they are all brilliant, but this one is, quite frankly, essential reading.
on 28 December 2013
I have read several of David Icke's previous books and found them all extremely interesting.

He has obviously spent many years researching all of this, and the answers he has uncovered relating to the world's problems, although sometimes quite challenging, explain everything that is wrong with the world today.

This book covers a lot of new ground but also gives enough information from themes he has extensively covered in his previous books to allow new readers to follow the plot.

The revelations he uncovers should really be enough to start a revolution and an overthrow of the established order, allowing sanity to prevail as the Human Race shakes off it's stifling yoke of oppression and tyranny.

I urge everyone to read this book, just so you know that there are answers, even if not everyone is yet ready to accept them.

The power and control system runs very very deep.