5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY is perfection itself. However, UK sizes do ...
QUALITY is perfection itself. However, UK sizes do not match with EU sizes and there have to be half sizes as well in the nearest future.PLEASE.
Published 8 months ago by BEAUTIFULCITY

2.0 out of 5 stars unsuitable for me
I purchased these shoes based on the fact that I loved my FLY sandals that I purchased a week before and I wanted some sneaker type shoes, however they are mens shoes and came up too big on me, too wide, despite me ordering the right size, so I had to return them
Published 10 months ago by Steph

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars unsuitable for me, 10 July 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very flattering, 17 July 2014
These were advertised under womens so guess must be unisex. But they are not very flattering - and I usually love anything Fly. Probably good if you have very wide feet - thought mine were but not for these shoes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned for a 5 which was a better fit but still looked, 27 Dec. 2014
Fly shoes are the only ones I buy but not sure what is going on with these. Women's? Hmmmm. Always buy a 6 but these were huge and a bit strange looking. Returned for a 5 which was a better fit but still looked, um, not right. Eventually changed for a 10 (and at a fraction of the price) and gave them to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY is perfection itself. However, UK sizes do ..., 4 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great (for price), 28 Aug. 2014
As stated, these are Mens daps not womens. Wouldnt have paid original RRP but who does these days. I'm happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brownie points, 7 May 2014
C. M. Taylor (Yorkshire U K) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my wife, she had them in her shopping basket but thought they were a little expensive so I bought them as a surprise. She loves them, say's their really comfortable and they look great and I get lot's of brownie points!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality shoes, great style, but sizes on the large size., 5 Sept. 2014
T. Holmes (Sheffield UK) - See all my reviews
Gorgeous trainers, lovely deep red colour, nice detail with large lace holes and contrast beige/ brown sole. However, please note: sizes on the large size-hence loss of one star. Need to wear thick socks for them to fit. Good bargain in sale too.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are really good and the colour is great, 17 Dec. 2014
These are really good and the colour is great. They don't have a lot of padding on the sole so I'm not sure how they would be if you were walking about in them all day, I've not felt brave enough to try.

4.0 out of 5 stars The soles on these are extremely thin so you do ..., 12 Mar. 2015
The soles on these are extremely thin so you do feel everything through them.....at the same time though they are as soft as a pair of slippers. Just don't walk on gravel in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable and light weight, 8 Aug. 2014
A very comfortable and light pair of shoes for the summer. Easy to walk. Very true to size. These are for gents. Do look and feel expensive.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›