on 19 June 2014
This was purchased as a replacement for my previous Alba personal cd player and the difference in quality is huge. The new one is pure plastic, very poor quality and the sound is feeble. I use it a lot for work where I have to listen to music to study it and the volume is so low -even on maximum- that it's useless. (I'm not talking pounding pop here). I now udse my laptop to play the cds -- monumental waste of money.
on 17 July 2014
i returned this as one look said it was *rubbish*, that clickety clackety lid! the delivery guy who came to collect it said.' ha! i didn't know Alba still existed!' . On the plus side it inspired me to get my old and broken but far better quality one fixed.
on 11 May 2014
A brilliant CD player for the money doesn't jog around etc. am really pleased with it...a great little product...Thank you
on 4 July 2014
DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!! Absolutely terrible quality. i can't believe some poor factory workers somewhere have to make these because they are not worth the time to look at them. it just does not play at all. sometimes it'll start playing then skip and stop, then refuse to accept there is even a cd inside. absolutely terrible. very angry and disappointed. i tried to return it but they wouldn't let me because it was too late. well, fine but i'm very busy and bought this for a specific reason and hadn't had time to test it out til just after the returns period and since this item is so atrocious that it doesn't even work at all, one would hope perhaps they might be more lenient. how disappointing.
on 19 August 2014
Great - easy to use and very portable. Just what I needed.
on 10 August 2014
Just right for my Jenni
to do her Russian on
on 14 July 2014
As I expected - no problems at all.
on 29 August 2014
Unfortunately there is no external power point but, more importantly, it doesn't work anyway. I find that when I try to move to another track it switches itself off. Wish I had tried it out properly when I first received it.
on 27 September 2014
I was disappointed as it kept pausing
on 22 May 2014
It does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to use good quality sound but not excellent and delivered as expected.