4.0 out of 5 stars good overview and easy to digest.
This is a totally non-technical, short and to the point, guide to Bitcoins (and crypto currencies in general).
As I'm new to Bitcoin and Litecoin etc, I found myself in information overload when searching the subject online. This guide has pretty much nailed my basic understanding of the whole thing now.
Thanks to the author!
Published 14 months ago by Shea Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars Told me all I needed to know
I just wanted a quick overview of what all the fuss is about and this delivered it.
Haven't cross-checked with another source to verify if it's telling the truth but what I've read here fits with the scraps of information I've picked up elsewhere.
Published 16 months ago by mr_positive

4.0 out of 5 stars good overview and easy to digest., 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bitcoin Made Easy: The Easiest Guide to Bitcoin You Will Ever Read (for Beginners) (Kindle Edition)
Thanks to the author!