Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£13.55

on 3 August 2013
I made the mistake of just purchasing the book thinking it was the next in the series!
I didn't realise it was basically the same book as the first but written from the male characters perspective! Boring!
I thought the writing this time was very poor and amateurish and to be honest I think the author has just thrown out a new book to cash in on fans of the first one!
I'd like to know what happens next in the story, but to be honest reading this has put me off quite frankly!
on 26 November 2013
OMG couldn't wait for this book to be to come out, and it was worth the wait. Had a few tears throughout the book. All 3 books have been awesome to read. Would recommended this book as a must read.
on 26 November 2013
Loved all 3 books what a great love story so glad that I have read theses books brilliant Sandy Lynn I thank you for these books xx
on 22 February 2014
Well I loved the last of the forever trilogy , I got drawn into it straight away Ellery made me laugh do much and made me sad a little too when everything go tuff in her and Connors life with the trial and everything else , it was great that Manson and his partner came back into it , I love Manson I pictured him has a right drama queen pmsl , I was SOOO glad Ashlyn got what she deserved , and really felt for Denny when he found out about his brain cancer. It really pulled on my heart strings BUT thes best thing I really loved in the story was when they all went off on the bachelorette and. Bachelor night at the Waldorf hotel when Ellery got in the lift with the mystery man , has the scene went on I was think OMG don't go there Ellery , don't you dare mess up and in the strip club and the paper with the room number my heart was pounding all the time. AND when she went to his WELL I was like NOOO don't do it don't got there. I could believe what was going on with Ellery then when he finally said mrs black I thought she had been set up by Connor to see if he could trust her. BUT the author sandi did a great job with this part of the book that I couldn't stop laughing. , really great writing sandi , 5 stars everyday if the week. 10 if I could give it. The forever trilogy will stay in my heat and mind forever along with a few other ,totally loved it and it will be reread time and time again.
on 26 November 2013
Such a brilliant book I cried in some places they are such a great couple. And such a fab ending to the trilogy. We'll done sandi lynn
on 5 June 2013
The second book here is told from Conor's perspective. Really there is not much new. It didn't go into as much depth at times as I would have liked, but overall because I loved the first book in this series so much I did enjoy this one too.
on 8 November 2013
Don't waste your money it's the same book as the first but in connors pov, I hate when authors do that, why say it's book 2 when it's clearly not
on 19 January 2014
I adored Conner and Ellery, from reading the first blurb of Forever Black I knew that I was going to love these two characters and the storyline, Forever Us takes us on their journey as new parents and dealing with Conner's court trial. There was unexpected turns and hot scenes in this book, the mysterious guy oh my god! lol. You definitely felt the love and heat Conner and Ellery had for each other, just deserved after finding each other through their own pain of darkness, they became each others light and strength. Conner is one of my favourite book boyfriends, as he had the swagger, the sexy prowl and the possessive alpha male streak we crave lol. I loved Ellery she was so perfect for Conner, the secondary characters Peyton, Henry, Denny, Cassidy were a big family of support to them and Denny just hit you with the truth, loved his honesty, loyalty and love for Conner and Ellery. The only thing that got on my nerves was the constant baby dialogues as to who was feeding it and what they were doing, but I think Sandi Lynn did gave a real understanding of the responsibility of being new parents, and how Conner and Ellery's life adjusted since having Julia, whilst trying to get back to normality and intimacy. There is trust issues that make Ellery question Conner in this book, and you will want to fight her corner, as Conner will shock you! I loved how the ending takes them back to how they first met, and we get to hear Conner's first words again when Ellery turns around to see him! Beautiful hea, I look forward to reading Julia now and Collin's story when that comes out. This has been a sweet emotional trilogy played well by Mr & Mrs Black one that will stay with me forever as a firm re-read!
on 7 December 2013
This was a beautiful ending to a fantastic story, They really went through a lot of drama, but loive came thrtpugh it all.

They were so good together, and so bad. Their friends were brilliant, always there when they were needed. Denny was such a sweetie, it was really sad when he got ill. but was really happy when he started on the roads to recovery.

Their love was just as passionate all the way through, and Connor didn't always do the right things, he made some big mistakes kept secrets almost causing him bigger problems. I loved how they came together and made up after their fights.

Mason was a perfect mannie, absolutely loved Julia, he seemed such a natural with her. I was thrilled when he moved to NYC.

The trial took its toll on them both, unfortunately keeping things away from each other, for as much as they loved each other, they really went hard at hurting each other with lies and secrets, I was team Ellery all the way, Ashlyn deserved all she got,

Then Ellery is being stalked, horrible words! and Connor doesn't. disappoint he let's his temper win over causing more problems. They eventually get that sorted put, but Connor tackles it wrong again, causing him the biggest nightmare, he did his usual coping mechanism and drank himself silly, it was a sweet union and i was really pleased they made up,

I loved the epilogue! perfect ending! so sweet Julia had her daddy wrapped around her finger, and how perfect when another little baby made its appearance.

The final part was beautiful, really summed the story up.
on 3 January 2014
I loved the first 2 books and couldn't wait for this one to come out but I found it boring and wanted it to be over as I couldn't leave it unfinished. I couldn't connect to the story, maybe because of the long wait for the book to come out I have read better. I found the actual writing of the book really bad, 'I did this and then I did that and he said this and then we went there' it was poorly written and I wasn't impressed at all. Disappointed as I loved the first 2