5.0 out of 5 stars Great series
If you're looking for a series like Harry Potter but actually for adults and not as heavy as Lord of the Rings then this series is for you. I was captivated from start to finish and read the entire series in just over a month. Well worth the money.
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Steven Watson

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but a bit stretched
After reading my way through the many parts of this series is was curious to see how the book would end.

I did enjoy watching all the different threads of the book come together and was pleasantly surprised by the twists that popped up but I couldn't help feeling like the book had been padded out the give it a bit more volume.

I do enjoy this authors...
Published 8 months ago by GKing19

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 29 Jun 2014
Mr. Steven Watson "Steven5watson" (Workington, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sorcerer's Destiny: Book 8 of The Sorcerer's Path (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB. REALLY EXCELLENT, 8 May 2014
Recommend reading the whole series from the start. Excellent and very gripping. Loved every page of it. All Brock Deskins books are a really good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars story telling at its best, 2 May 2014
couldnt put this series down enough adventure to last an awful long time , well written and a pleasure to read .thank you please keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 6 Mar 2014
Great book i really enjoyed this series. It was a really good ending just a shame it had to ebd

4.0 out of 5 stars All finishes too quick, 2 Mar 2014
paul (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
After reading and enjoying the previous 7 books I feel the ending is a bit limp, I don't normally review books but I was bored and amazon emailed me asking for my thoughts so I thought it ramble on a bit

4.0 out of 5 stars a great and epic fantasy series, 14 Feb 2014
W. Edwards (England, UK) - See all my reviews
Firstly, I have loved this series. It seems clear to me that the author has got better and better throughout the series, honed his voice, and this shows in the final book in the series.

That all being said, and not really to detract from the above, I was slightly disappointed with the ending of the last book.. However, it appears the last story has been updated and I've downloaded that and will consider again. If not for the ending, the last book gets 5 out of 5, but 4 out 5 is still very good!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Sorcerers Path, 25 Jan 2014
H. Meacock "book bee" (Poole, Dorset. UK) - See all my reviews
Brock Deskins manages very skilfully to keep the reader guessing and entranced. A good book I have and will recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 22 Jan 2014
I would not normally do a review but I think this series of books deserves it, I have been total enthralled with the story and as an author that is not as well known as others that are not as good, I wanted to say buy it! Enjoy all,

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Jan 2014
This series was unstoppable from start to finish I don't normally read books more then once but I will read this again and again it is just that good ( thanks to the author )

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorcerers Destiny, 18 Jan 2014
John Preston (UK) - See all my reviews
a pretty epic conclusion. This, I presume final, book in the series certainly doesn't run out of steam or imagination. not sure if the ending was sad or not really! read it and see what you think but you wont be disappointed for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›