Platform: PSN Code - UK account|Edition: GBP 35|Change
Price:£35.00

VINE VOICEon 15 December 2013
By far the best way to top up your psn account,I prefer not to have my credit card details on to many websites,alot of them have been hacked in the last few years,but waiting for a card to arrive is slow and costs more due to postage,Until now just order and use the code that appears on the final page after ordering or by email,simple safe and quick.
on 14 January 2014
Almost instant way of buying PSN points. Faultless & I have used them 5 times now without a single issue. Bit to easy to spend your money if I'm honest lol
Can't fault these guys though so Buy with confidence & avoid the Q's in the gaming shops.
on 19 February 2014
Buying the code from Amazon can be a bit bumpy. But as long as you know the following it's OK.

It is very rare that you'll get the code instantly the moment you click on the payment button.

It might look like the process is "hanging" at the second stage but it really isn't. Don't close the window! If you notice very carefully, the page actually automatically refreshes itself time and time again to try to get you a code instantly, but it most likely will not succeed.

Instead, you'll be presented with a message that it will take longer than expected to get your PSN redemption code and it can take about 2hrs. Mine came through in about an hour.

You can get access to what the PSN code is via your open orders under your account.

All in all, a pleasant buying experience from Amazon and will definitely use again if I need credit to buy something from the PSN store.
on 23 May 2016
Brilliant service to be able to purchase the codes and receive them instantly. Had an issue on my psn account where it was refusing to take any of my cards saying they were all being declined when my bank was saying they were find. Sony gave there usual level of customer service and said there was nothing they could do and i should wait and try again. So to be able to purchase these direct from amazon was a real life saver and to recieve the code literally instantaneously after purchase. Love this service and will definitely use again in the future.
on 31 January 2016
Does exactly what it says on the packet. Adds £35 to the designated account.

This is a nice little present for any gamer/geek.

I would recommend this as a present, so if you are a wife, girlfriend, parent or sibling of a PS4 owner I guarantee you that this will be appreciated.
on 19 March 2014
Really couldn't be any easier; you place the order and get access to the code instantly, enter said code into your console and that's it, the money's there. I had the £35 in my PSN account within 5 minutes of ordering.
on 24 March 2014
As a Brit living abroad, it is not possible to make purchases on PSN (as it requires being within the UK and paying with a UK card), so I have often had to resort to 'stocking-up' whenever visiting home. The advent of reliable websites for delivering wallter top-up cards over the last few years has meant I can change my consumer practice when purchasing games. Before using this service on Amazon, I have tried several other sites, which have typically been devlievered to my email box within 1-3 days, altough I have experienced a few problems. In contrast, I have used this service on Amazin three times, and have recieved the code instantly upon payment on each occasion. This has been true when using the service for lower denomination than 35 pounds also.

In conclusion, does exactly what it says on the tin, with no fuss, get it precisely when you want it. Highly recommended as a solution for those with UK registered PSN accounts who are out of the country for whatever reason.
on 22 March 2015
5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 👍👍👍👍👍👍 13yr old loves it saves scratching any games just buy the points and download the game no more lost or borrowed games all stored on console which I think is the best idea ever NO SCRATCH GAMES NO LENDING/BORROWING NO LOSING OR SCRATCHES PERFECT THANKS. RECEIVED CODE AT PAYMENT 👌⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👍👍👍👍👍😀
on 30 April 2014
I use these because the PlayStation network is non-existent in my country. Despite other people having problems with obtaining their codes I received my instantaneously online. Bear in mind that this product is not sold to customers outside the UK, but as I have an alternative address in the UK I was able to without any problem.
on 28 May 2014
If you are wanting to purchase something on PSN then this is good value for money. Instead of loading your PSN account directly purchase one of these for £34 and the code gives you £35 on your PSN account.

Even better if you get money back on your CC transactions as you save and get money back.