5.0 out of 5 stars best way to buy top up
By far the best way to top up your psn account,I prefer not to have my credit card details on to many websites,alot of them have been hacked in the last few years,but waiting for a card to arrive is slow and costs more due to postage,Until now just order and use the code that appears on the final page after ordering or by email,simple safe and quick.
Published 9 months ago by Runeweaver

1.0 out of 5 stars Time is money guys - not good enough in this day and age
I'm not impressed. I usually buy my son's ps4 top up online from Game but decided to give Amazon a try having read some of the reviews. The process is supposed to take less than but up to a minute, on this my first occasion buying from Amazon, it still hadn't completed after 4 minutes and asked me to allow up to 4 hours!
Time is money guys - not good enough in this...
Published 5 days ago by K. RUSSELL

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars best way to buy top up, 15 Dec 2013
Runeweaver - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: PSN CARD 20 GBP WALLET TOP UP [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for son, 14 Jan 2014
Great idea when you have no idea what to buy a young man, he can get what he wants with it or contribute to larger purchases with it. Great idea and easy to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital code makes things fast and easy., 1 Aug 2014
I received the code on the screen after I finished the checkout, so make sure you at least jot down the code before you leave the page.

5.0 out of 5 stars PSN Top Up.., 27 Aug 2014
S. E. Wainwright (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Wanted a gift for my daughter for passing her A Levels. I am on a budget and she loves her Playstation 3 and was saving for some downloadable games. This was a nice and wanted gift. By the time I 'took' it from the 'basket' and paid for it, the code was already there to use..! Before I even finished with the sale, the code was already with Playstation and a game was being bought. Swift painless sale. Will be using again, ready for Christmas.. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Time is money guys - not good enough in this day and age, 13 Sep 2014
K. RUSSELL (Co. Down) - See all my reviews
Time is money guys - not good enough in this day and age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Jun 2014
Very quick and easy to acquire. A very smart way of making the live of gamers easy. Keep up the good work

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Jun 2014
Excellent buy. Fast transaction and the code was send immediately to my email.
Will buy again next time I want to top up

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 7 Jun 2014
Bought the card online for my teenage son who could use a code from the online purchase for the Playstation. Better than going to the shops for a card you use for 5 mins. I personally think some of the online prices Sony charge are ridiculous but won't take that away from this service.

5.0 out of 5 stars it worked, 26 May 2014
It worked and there is not much more to it really recommend buying it very much so great product x

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›