Platform: PSN Code - UK account|Edition: GBP 15|Change
Price:£15.00

VINE VOICEon 15 December 2013
By far the best way to top up your psn account,I prefer not to have my credit card details on to many websites,alot of them have been hacked in the last few years,but waiting for a card to arrive is slow and costs more due to postage,Until now just order and use the code that appears on the final page after ordering or by email,simple safe and quick.
on 6 April 2014
This is a way to buy but the only thing i found a bit disappointing was that it took a few hours to get the code..
on 28 December 2015
After trekking endlessly round the shops looking for this particular voucher as my nephew had requested it for Xmas, I soon found that most shops only stock this in denominations of £10 or £25. However, the electronic version on Amazon was really quick and easy and you get a printable receipt with the activation code on which is easy to use by the recipient. Excellent!
on 28 February 2014
I rarely use wallets for buying download games as once completed you cant sell / trade for other games as it's stuck on your console, but for games that are available in download format only it is worth it, I dare not put credit card / bank details onto a gaming machine so having instant codes available to buy online is great, no waiting for the post, all done and able to play in 5 mins ( or however long it takes to download a game) I would buy again for game DLC's and games that are downloads only.
Can't purchase by mistake due to security asking you to put in your assigned payment method and password, so anyone getting into your amazon account can't buy them so no risk of fraud.... ps4 also asks for password too once you enter the code.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 April 2015
There are cheaper places out there to obtain PSN codes, even digital ones. However if my Paypal account is empty and needing a code quickly I will always use Amazon.

You will need to confirm your card details manually in order to make a digital purchase, and the code is show on screen with a print button as soon as payment confirmed should you wish to keep a copy for your records. The whole process takes less time than it takes to enter the code on PSN.
on 27 May 2014
I was a bit weary of placing my credit card details onto the PlayStation store...or any other game console service for that matter. This was literally so safe and easy to do! Just simply buy, and it will automatically takes you the page to receive your 12 digit code! I've just typed it in on my PS4, and it worked with no hassle! I will most definitely use this method again if there's anything I want to buy from the PlayStation store in the future.
on 29 June 2014
Brilliant product as expected. I am one of those who does not want to keep my bank details on my PSN account. This solves all my needs. It takes minutes to purchase and the code is displayed immediately upon completing the transaction. Simply stick it in on the PSN Store screen and your account is credited with the relevant fee. Proceed to grab all those tasty deals on the PSN Store. Will definitely use this method to buy PSN content in future.
on 24 January 2014
Since our local game store closed down we have found it very difficult to make purchases from the PlayStation store as we don't feel happy about giving bank details online but this wallet top up is a fantastic way of doing things. We had a code through as soon as we purchased the top up and were able to use it immediately. We will definitely be buying these again.
on 26 December 2014
5+ stars.
I was skeptical at first but after a few transactions I Don't think twice about purchasing direct downloads.
I have never waited anymore than 5 minutes to get my code.
And never any problem when redeeming it either.
Great timesaver.
Would definitely recommend.
on 1 May 2014
i like the idea of being able to buy a network card on amazon has i know my bank details are safe rather than putting my card details on the playstation and getting the code straight away is even better than waiting on the post i will certainly be getting my network cards from here in future