on 12 February 2014
Product arrived within the given timeline and I have been extremely pleased with the quality and design so far. Ordered the XL and a little concerned about them being to long, they are.. but this is not a problem as they can be drawn up the leg or tucked up inside the leg and as a result fit perfectly. Excellent value for money.
on 7 November 2014
Like the quality, design, feel and warmth of the leggings themselves, the only let down is the quality and positioning on the pad. It is a basic and quite thin but stiff foam pad, no "gel" or similar aspirations, but biggest problem is that I find it to be fitted too far forward. It jutts out at the front where you don't need it (other than to look a little more impressive in the cold!), and does not extend far enough back to adequately cover the seat / back-side interface. I actually find the back of the pad "flicks" on the front of the saddle when standing up onto the pedals. Don't think I am a non-standard shape, and haven't experienced similar problem with any other shorts or trousers. If they could addrees this, product would otherwise get a whole-hearted recommendation.
on 18 December 2013
The item arrived soon enough,the material is excellent for the money.Padding not bad but not for serious training or even races.The only flaw is the size(small)which was not tight enough.being 61 kgs.
on 13 December 2014
These are great quality, I have the matching top and am very happy. Only thing I Dont like is the pad. It feels too wide between the legs and a bit awkward. I thinks its an unnecessary addition to some excellent leggings. Would be nice if it was removable.
on 12 November 2014
These are my first time with cycling tights and i really like them. They keep your legs warm but not overheated, the furry lining is really comfortable and the padding is ample and well placed
on 20 April 2016
They certainly look the business and nobody laughs at you and they have plenty of padding in the bum area.
Whether I would class them as thermal or not though is another matter.
on 11 October 2014
Great product and very warm and comfortable. Its the first time I have worn something like this and after using it for the first time yesterday I would highly recommend this product.
on 24 April 2014
absolutely love this. padding is positioned perfectly kept me warm on a few late night laps around regents park and i iwll be buying another pair when it gets cold again in london.
on 21 November 2015
I find these tights great and my only fault with them is that they come up a little short but that is no biggie and to be honest for the price I cannot complain.
on 23 February 2015
Not the quality of the better known brand products. You get what you pay for I guess, not breatsuprt and a bit baggy the. Ore you wear and ride in them.