Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.49

on 17 January 2014
I have probably upwards of 1000 CDs and Vinyl and I am very, very picky when it comes to my favourite Genre of Hard Rock/Metal ... there are probably only 5 albums out of 1000 that are absolute gems with absolutely no filler present and this masterpiece by Clutch is one of those few ... I only discovered Clutch recently by buying the EarthRocker studio album and was absolutely amazed at what I heard ... how had I missed this band ? .... the live Album is absolutely fantastic and is playing as I write this (on Vinyl !!) .... totally outstanding Rock & Roll ..... I cant wait until I see them live in the UK in May 2014 .... UNMISSABLE.
on 9 April 2014
Utterly awesome music on an utterly beautiful object. Enough said.

One of those albums where you can't just pick off your favourite tracks to listen to, you have to do the whole thing, uninterrupted, from start to finish, or its just not good karma.
on 15 February 2014
Earth Rocker, my favourite cd of last year brought to life by one of the best and hardest working bands around. Not a dud track on the whole thing. Neil sounds in his element as Tim, Dan And JP hold it all together. Great record.
on 26 June 2014
Easily the best live album since their last! Seen them live several times & this doesn't disappoint. Long LIVE Clutch!
on 4 April 2015
As described, fantastic product
on 25 March 2015
Brilliant album, sounds great!
on 15 February 2015