on 25 November 2013
once i started reading i couldn't put it down really grips you that you can't stop reading, read it in 2 nights
on 23 January 2016
Scary but addictive read book on one go just could not put it down , disturbing but true a most read for all
on 16 February 2015
Fascinating. A true story written in a gripping style by an expert observer who is a serving police officer!
on 13 July 2014
This was a great read even if you don't believe in the paranormal!! What a scary experience for this family
on 26 June 2014
Couldn't put this book down, if you love supernatural stuff you will love this. Scary as it's a true story
on 17 January 2014
This book is fantastic but very scarey it goes to show how strong some people have to be & for all those who left bad reviews I really think you have not read the book properly or you just turn a blind eye & don't realise how powerful but fascinating the paranormal world is I'm a paranormal investigated & this book freaked me out I had to sleep with the light on FANTASTIC BOOK a must read :-) :-) :-)
on 26 January 2014
it really made me think about things I have
dismissed in the past I found the book hard to put down
on 15 October 2015
Throughout this whole story I've been gripped by an almost twisted need to know what happened next. At times I wanted to cop out if finishing it because, quite honestly, I found it too frightening, but I knew I had to see it out until the end.
And I'm glad I did.
Fantastic & fascinating read & I'm off to google & find out if there's since been anything else reported by anyone involved.
on 16 November 2014
This book sent chills down my spine. It is such a good book to read, especially as I believe strongly about the paranormal. Such an interesting story. Would recommend it to anyone who is a bit sceptical of the paranormal and who believe in the paranormal. It really engages your brain and makes you think about what can potentially happen to someone and how it can affect the livelihoods of people.
on 20 May 2014
Very easy to read. Scary in places. A good quick read for any one who is interested inn the paranormal.