on 16 February 2014
This app is really bright and colourful, perfect for its target market of pre-school children. You have to search for animals that are hiding in one of three different tableaux. It not only teaches about the differences between animals by sight but also the noises they make which I thought was a nice touch. Some might say that the app is too limited as to what it contains but I think too much content would overwhelm and bore a youngster. The warning about in app purchasing is a mistake, as far as the app stands at the moment, though obviously an update of permissions would change that and may, indeed, be planned for the future....I do hope not!
on 19 February 2014
My 3yr old loved the game until 1 of the animals you had to find was in a tree BEHIND the picture of the animal itself. Left us both frustrated as, even after enlarging the picture to see an edge of the animal, you couldn't tap it because the picture thought you were tapping it!
After figuring out that you could finish by stopping, then restarting the game until you got all the animals, that there were only 3 islands to play........ Let's just say I would have been more than a little pissed off if I'd not gotten it as the free app of the day!
It was an exercise in frustration!
on 16 February 2014
my 3 year old absolutely loves this game. it's perfect for her to learn about colours and where things are when she can't see them. Recommended for anyone with a very young child.
Also helps them learn touch control of a phone screen !
on 16 February 2014
My son who is nearly 2 spends hours on this with me and loves it, my 2 daughters of preschool age enjoy it just a much!!! A great download!!
on 18 February 2014
Got this app for my daughter and she plays it everyday! She really enjoys searching for the characters and the graphics and sound quality were in my eyes excellent. This app keeps her entertained and she loves showing visitors how good she is! Even her father really got into the app as well! I have recommended this app to others I know and I hope you will give it a shot =0)
on 20 February 2014
I downloaded this as a free app. My 6, 4 & 2 year olds all love playing it. The only niggle is when a creature is hidden at the very edge of the picture, sometimes behind the circle telling you which creature to find. This is a bit frustrating for small children. It's cute though and it keeps them happy when they're in the mood to be quiet.
on 18 February 2015
New app permissions of Run at Startup, identify accounts and probe connection settings.

Absolutely NOT. Would the devs care to explain why a game for young children would suddenly need such ridiculous permissions?
on 1 April 2014
This is brilliant. Our 2.5 year old grandaughter asks for it as soon as we walk in the door. It good for her hand/eye coordination and entertaining. would recommend to anyone with 2 -3 year olds to amuze
on 26 March 2014
I downloaded this game for my 2 year old nephew and he loves it! It is simple enough to understand and he loves the clapping every time he finds something. Worth downloading for a young one!
on 15 August 2014
Downloaded this for my little girl. She loves playing it although she can get quite frustrated when she can't find the animals. Even I've had trouble finding and "clicking" them.