on 3 June 2014
Brought these for my 11y old, made him wear them every day for a week, to break them in.....then we walked 26 miles (walk the wight), no leaks, waterproof & he didn't get any blisters!!
on 11 June 2014
Brought for my daughters school trip, Great value for money and extremely durable. Took a little longer than expected to arrive but would definitely order again.
Many thanks
on 30 June 2014
These hiking boots are perfect. Can't think of anything to say!

I wholeheartedly recommend them.
on 12 April 2015
Bought them for my 13 year old son to come walking the mountains with me. He is very pleased with them
on 6 February 2015
good little walking boot,does what it says on the tin!!!!!
on 21 October 2013
Nice sturdy pair of boots for my son seem to be robust enough for all his dog walking and running around requirements
on 11 December 2015
Good hard wearing boots , used for a camping trip .
These kept my sons feet warm and dry and he said they were very comfortable .
on 16 April 2016
Perfect fit and great value. Bought them for my 10 year old and have been through mud, puddles and up hills and still great.
on 17 February 2016
Lovely boots at a great price for my little one, pointless spending a fortune as they grow out of them so quickly
on 12 June 2015
Excellent walking boot that doubles as a sturdy every day trainer for boys.