5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to at a ridiculously cheap price
I bought this as the sound output socket of my media PC stopped working one day. It arrived very quickly, considering it came from China. Well within the advised delivery schedule.

It works well with Windows 7, and was detected and installed automatically.

Published 9 months ago by Misthaufen

1.0 out of 5 stars Buaght and did not work when i plugged it in the computer
Though i buy something cheap for my head phone jack as the one on my sound has been broken so i thought ill buy this one got it today after waiting a copy of weeks and when i went to use it does not work just flashes then stops and does not work.
Published 9 months ago by stephen roberts

1.0 out of 5 stars Buaght and did not work when i plugged it in the computer, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 7.1 Channel USB 2.0 External Sound Card Audio Adapter (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to at a ridiculously cheap price, 10 Jun. 2014

It works well with Windows 7, and was detected and installed automatically.

The item is a little larger than I'd like if I'd bought it for a laptop or something, but to plug into the back of a PC to never be seen it's fine. And for 95p, INCLUDING delivery, you can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong plus gives my head phones a nice bass sound, 27 Feb. 2015
Thank you for your product!! Still going strong plus gives my head phones a nice bass sound !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2014