5.0 out of 5 stars Chicco Polly Highchair (Happyland)
Published 19 months ago by Julia Sikorskaya

2.0 out of 5 stars review after 6 months of use
Published 10 months ago by Ms Stjepanovic

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicco Polly Highchair (Happyland), 10 Jun. 2013
We've considered different highchairs, and stopped with this one. And we love the chair! I think it's all you need, really. Goes up and down. Easy to use, easy to fold, easy to clean! The table can be easily removed and stuck onto the feet at the back. I love the fact that the table is bigger than other chairs, plenty of things can fit on it. Easy to clip and unclip the baby for an adult. 3 positions are perfect, baby can play, nap, eat all in one chair! Comes in different colours so we bought 2 so that we can put one on each floor. Can be used for a long time! Definitely worth every penny paid for it!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars review after 6 months of use, 11 Mar. 2014
A very stable and pretty highchair. But has two major flaws. First, it is very difficult to clean. There are lots of little folds on the seat and the food gets in easily. I am using a nail brush to get all the leftovers out. Second, after 6 months of use the top padded jacket got torn around the harness. My toddler doesn't sit still in the chair but it is rather incredible that a bit of wriggling resulted in fast and permanent damage to the seat. I wanted to buy a replacement jacket but couldn't find one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Cons: Heavy, 29 Aug. 2014
Pros: Lovely Looking, Sturdy
Cons: Heavy, Bulky, Big, hard to clean (so many little spaces for food to hide)
Wish I had bought a simpler design.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good height adjustment., 9 Jan. 2015
Great chair that is fully adjustable in height. Lovely bright oclour and easy to wipe down. The removable table is very strudy and a lovely big size to fit lots on. The chair is sturdy and our 1 year old has been in it since 6 months old. The insert cushion was useful when he was smaller and as a big boy for his age he stull fits in it now, without the insert. The one gripe I have is that it isn't very upright. Not so much a problem when our boy was small and we were feeding him, but now he is self feeding with his hands a lot of food rolls down the front of him and he is at the wrong angle for catcher bibs to catch any food. You can recline the back so he is almost lying down, but why you would want this when he is meant to be eating I do not know. I wish I could bring the back forward a notch so he is more upright however as he seems a bit too relaxed/reclined. Other than this it is a good chair. If I was to buy a highchair again I would maybe check out how far forward/upright the back of the chair can go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the fact that it adapts easily to grow with ..., 2 Sept. 2014
This is a really well built highchair. Loved the fact that it adapts easily to grow with my son too. Despite what some other reviews have said, this is NOT a difficult chair to clean. Okay, so it is not the quickest chair (i.e. is takes more than ten seconds!) to clean but anyone that can clean properly will not have an issue with it. My son is incredibly comfortable and happy in his and I really don't see the point in spending hundreds of pounds on a highchair when this is on the market!

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out if you don't strap you baby in and think the tray will hold them!!, 31 May 2014
Loved the high chair when it first arrived. Having used it for a month or so now, the 2 main drawbacks (why it did not get 5 stars) is firstly - the tray, what the leg separator is attached to (the bar in between the legs that stops them slipping down) has fallen off twice! The tray is quite heavy and if not clicked on properly falls off and takes your baby with it. Luckily as I was feeding him at the time I was there to catch him (literally). It happened again a second time, when I KNOW I secured it properly. Looking under the table, the release catch is a red tab you pull towards you, so for the baby it is a red tab under the table that if they manage to kick it, the tray comes off and they automatically fall with it (unless they are strapped in).
My second point of contention with this high chair is that the tray holder at the back (the one the woman in the video clicks on the back legs with one hand) is IMPOSSIBLE to do with two hands, let alone one! Very frustrating. The leg separator makes the tray very heavy and awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it! me and my daughter :), 22 Aug. 2013
it's easy to handle, it's easy to clean, my baby liked it from the very first moment, it's safe, it's nice coloured... i'm very happy that i made this choice!

5.0 out of 5 stars great & solid high chair, 2 Dec. 2013
I have bought the same highchair almost 7 years ago for my daughter (safari one)- now I bought that one for my god-daughter because love the quality of these chairs and also children love them. Highly recommended:)

5.0 out of 5 stars High Chair, 23 Sept. 2013
This is a very good quality highchair and was easy to assemble. It is very easy to clean. My granddaughter loves the bright colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair, 31 July 2013
Rana Rubbani "Rana" (B'ham, UK) - See all my reviews
Great High Chair. A must have. When you get it, the material used tells you that you have got some quality. Though a bit costly but worth it.

Chicco Polly Highchair (Marty)