5.0 out of 5 stars Chicco Polly Highchair (Happyland)
Published 23 months ago by Julia Sikorskaya

2.0 out of 5 stars review after 6 months of use
Published 14 months ago by Ms Stjepanovic

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicco Polly Highchair (Happyland), 10 Jun. 2013
We've considered different highchairs, and stopped with this one. And we love the chair! I think it's all you need, really. Goes up and down. Easy to use, easy to fold, easy to clean! The table can be easily removed and stuck onto the feet at the back. I love the fact that the table is bigger than other chairs, plenty of things can fit on it. Easy to clip and unclip the baby for an adult. 3 positions are perfect, baby can play, nap, eat all in one chair! Comes in different colours so we bought 2 so that we can put one on each floor. Can be used for a long time! Definitely worth every penny paid for it!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars review after 6 months of use, 11 Mar. 2014
A very stable and pretty highchair. But has two major flaws. First, it is very difficult to clean. There are lots of little folds on the seat and the food gets in easily. I am using a nail brush to get all the leftovers out. Second, after 6 months of use the top padded jacket got torn around the harness. My toddler doesn't sit still in the chair but it is rather incredible that a bit of wriggling resulted in fast and permanent damage to the seat. I wanted to buy a replacement jacket but couldn't find one.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it! me and my daughter :), 22 Aug. 2013
it's easy to handle, it's easy to clean, my baby liked it from the very first moment, it's safe, it's nice coloured... i'm very happy that i made this choice!

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch out if you don't strap you baby in and think the tray will hold them!!, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Baby World) (Baby Product)
Loved the high chair when it first arrived. Having used it for a month or so now, the 2 main drawbacks (why it did not get 5 stars) is firstly - the tray, what the leg separator is attached to (the bar in between the legs that stops them slipping down) has fallen off twice! The tray is quite heavy and if not clicked on properly falls off and takes your baby with it. Luckily as I was feeding him at the time I was there to catch him (literally). It happened again a second time, when I KNOW I secured it properly. Looking under the table, the release catch is a red tab you pull towards you, so for the baby it is a red tab under the table that if they manage to kick it, the tray comes off and they automatically fall with it (unless they are strapped in).
My second point of contention with this high chair is that the tray holder at the back (the one the woman in the video clicks on the back legs with one hand) is IMPOSSIBLE to do with two hands, let alone one! Very frustrating. The leg separator makes the tray very heavy and awkward.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't sing it's praises enough. Just excellent..., 19 Dec. 2014
I had one of these for my last child and it was beyond excellent, as my last is now eight years old and I've given my chair away I've decided to buy this again for my new baby. Again it is excellent, extremely safe, but do strap your child in. People have commented that there child nearly fell out. That will happen with any chair if you don't strap your child in. Obviously.

Comfortable, that my kids are always asleep in it, you just pull the clip at the back and they are almost lay down, with the added security that they are strapped in so if they jolt awake they won't fall out. Easy to clean and the tray clips nicely to the back, to store you just put the seat down to the lowest level, click the tray on the back and pull legs together. Perfect...

Yes it is heavy but that is because this is a strong, sturdy product that will last longer than a few years. My oldest was still sitting in hers till her she couldn't fit anymore, by that time she was way past the guided age for it....

5.0 out of 5 stars great & solid high chair, 2 Dec. 2013
I have bought the same highchair almost 7 years ago for my daughter (safari one)- now I bought that one for my god-daughter because love the quality of these chairs and also children love them. Highly recommended:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair, 31 July 2013
Rana Rubbani "Rana" (B'ham, UK) - See all my reviews
Great High Chair. A must have. When you get it, the material used tells you that you have got some quality. Though a bit costly but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stable, 21 April 2014
The pros of this highchair are many, but the most important to me are:
* it's very stable
* it's comfortable for the baby, with adjustable backrest
* the tray is big enough and at the correct high to let the baby playing with things on it

There are few minor cons however
* The belts fastener is not easy to close, which means my wife is better than me at it and that hurts my pride ;-)
* You must be sure the tray is fully locked otherwise it will simply fall down. Not a problem for the baby, but for you who will have to clean :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the fact that it adapts easily to grow with ..., 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Chicco Polly Highchair (Baby World) (Baby Product)
This is a really well built highchair. Loved the fact that it adapts easily to grow with my son too. Despite what some other reviews have said, this is NOT a difficult chair to clean. Okay, so it is not the quickest chair (i.e. is takes more than ten seconds!) to clean but anyone that can clean properly will not have an issue with it. My son is incredibly comfortable and happy in his and I really don't see the point in spending hundreds of pounds on a highchair when this is on the market!

1.0 out of 5 stars Massive disappointment - you can buy a better one for less money, 17 July 2014
This high chair was a massive disappointment. The main problem is the inner seat pad is too padded at the top forcing baby's head forward into a slumped position making it impossible to feed her. She constantly tries to get more comfortable without success and spends more time sitting on my lap. Other problems are the bulk and weight of the tray which comes off too easily. There is nowhere to put bibs and wipes whereas other chairs have basket/shelf below. Too many nooks and crannies where food can get stuck and not easy to clean. Straps quite fiddly. Foot rest is in the way and I keep banging my knees on it. After a very short time I've grown to hate it and can 't afford to buy another one.

Chicco Polly Highchair (Baby World)
Out of stock