5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Oh my god this was so easy to use! Plug in, turn on, turn on bluetooth in your device and it connects. I connect it to some Nokia Monster headphones. For the price brilliant.
Published 13 months ago by M. Walker

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk
Like other reviewers, it paired first time around, since then, nothing. Won't pair with a Bose Soundlink mini, PC or anything else for that matter. Also seems to need charging up every 5 minutes. Spend more money, get something better.
Published 13 months ago by Benny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 April 2014
M. Walker (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Junk, 18 April 2014
This review is from: eSynic Universal Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Audio Adapter Dongle Music Transmitter Sender with 3.5mm Jack for PC Laptop iPod MP3 Recorder Stereo (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars tuning it into a lump of useless plastic. Perhaps I was unlucky, 17 Nov. 2014
J. Kinally (England) - See all my reviews
Switched it on, paired it with my iMac switched it off to put it on charge to make sure it was charged fully, only to find after this that the switch was jammed, tuning it into a lump of useless plastic. Perhaps I was unlucky, but an ultra short life switch doesn't bode well for for the overall quality of this product. I'm returning it today for an agreed refund including P&P hopefully , said P&P was excessive for a tiny packet of 100 grams. James Kinally

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product and Exceptional Customer Service, 14 May 2014
The adapter arrived quickly in perfect condition and worked straight out of the box to give an excellent result.
Unfortunately, after about 2 months, it failed to pair to my Bose Soundlink. I contacted eSynic for help and the lovely Mandy immediately offered to replace it. She was prompt, helpful and very understanding. The replacement arrived before they received the unit I had returned and it works perfectly.
I am delighted with the unit and even more delighted with the customer service I received.
I wouldn't hesitate to order more goods from this company and neither would I hesitate to recommend the dongle to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars bluetooth transmitter, 7 April 2014
I bought this to connect to a pair of sony wireless headphones that I allready owned to connect to my Metal detector as I got tired of getting tied up with the cable. It took a couple of attempts to connect but when it did it works well and the battery life lasted for an eight hour dig so long enough for a days use for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good battery life, 19 Nov. 2014
Good battery life. Not recomemended to use with the
eSynic® Car Aux 3.5mm RCA Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Audio Receiver Audio...

used it with other recievers and the reception range is higher.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good device, 14 May 2014
I bought this item to use with my ipod with my wireless headphones while training at the gym. I find it a good size device with fine quality sound transmission. Connects quickly with Bluetooth device. Easy to use. I wish one could charge it and use it at the same time to have the peace of mind that it won't drain anytime during watching a program or movie.

2.0 out of 5 stars I could not make this work?, 18 Mar. 2014
Sharky (Russia, Astrakhan) - See all my reviews
It's strange, first time I paired this it seemed to work, though now I cannot pair it with anything, I will keep trying and may send it back

5.0 out of 5 stars At this price.., 26 Feb. 2014
I love this little device!. Pairs easily. Instant wire free audio. Very fast delivery.

If your source audio/video has an equalizer you can achieve good sound.
Just be careful of your input volume, too loud & it'll distort, too quiet, you'll get hissing.

One thing, on my device the L/R channels are switched on output.

If you can flip your headphones over not an issue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for use with August EP650 headphones, 6 Sept. 2014
Bought this to use with my August EP650 headphones but for whatever reason it refused to pair up with them. Absolutely useless.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›