Size: 8.5 UK|Colour: White|Change
Price:£115.20

on 23 September 2014
There is something different about the design of these shoes from previous iterations... The shoe feels bigger. Its the same UK/US size I bought before, but it feels different. I'm not really happy, that I may have to find a different model of trainer, different to the one I have stuck with for years.
on 21 May 2014
When the shoe arrived form the supplier, it was "tried in" the label as already removed, and the sole which is Neon Green has a very light brownish hue a strong indicator that the shoe had been tried on and cleaned up an packed to resell :(
definitely not having the new out of box feel to it and if I had not already binned my previous trainer and not travelling abroad the next day I would have returned it.

ASCIS is a good brand and Gel Nimbus 15 is a good Shoe, hence no issues with the product but the concerns about the supplier and his sneaky ways.
on 19 September 2014
Always buy ASICS after trying others for some time. ASICS are a little on the wider side than their competitors which suits the wider foot. As usual well made and comfortable; can do 300 - 400miles before they start to wear, and only because my feet go down quickly on the outside heel.
Would recommend these to anyone wanting a moderately priced running shoe for road running over most distances, never had a problem with rubbing and/or blisters even when new. Good range of go faster colours if that's what you like.
Great neutral running shoe.
on 14 September 2014
Excellent running shoe for up to marathon distance. Good fit and very good cushioning. The model 14 was disappointing and not to the normal Asics standard that I have come to expect. This model has restored my faith in Asics.
on 17 March 2014
Having been running off and on for more years than I care to remember; I decided I would treat myself to a new pair of trainers. I'd noticed how the road running appeared 'heavy' in my current trainers and how the sole had pretty much worn through on the outside edge (I clearly underpronate!!).
Given that I had not researched my previous shoes - I saw they were on offer - so I bought them!! It was no surprise therefore that I had bought the wrong type previously - so I did a lot of reviewing and these were my choice.

How are they?
Brilliant!
On and out for a run straight from the box; and I've had no issues at all - they 'do exactly as they say on the tin', they are a great fit and fell as though I have settled into them; like a trusted trainer should.

I underpronate quite a bit and although its still early days - I've only run about 40 milles total so far; they feel well balanced and do not appear to be causing any twisting to my joints or adversely affecting my running gait.
on 20 May 2014
I bought these a half size larger than the actual foot size, for my son and he is absolutely delighted with the comfort, fit and style. They are ideal as summer wear and with the reflective soles and shoelaces, make safe walking too.
on 10 May 2014
ASICS gel-nimbus is my favourite running shoes. Comparing with brooks, ASICS is soft and it fit my foot. I plan to run a marathon, and I think it can handle it.
on 21 October 2014
Great running trainers, nicely cushioned and full of bounce. I had the previous Nimbus 14 running trainers, they are no way near as good as the newer version.
on 26 August 2014
Arrived on time in perfect condition.
These are great running shoes evolving from the preceding line of ASIC success; why change a winning formula?
on 18 June 2014
Very sturdy and comfy. I selected these from the strong revues they had received on various web sites against other makes.