Size: Large|Colour: ZIP-POCKET-BLACK|Change
Price:£14.99+ £5.40 shipping

on 23 January 2014
after a fair bit of nagging from the missus, i decided on this onesie because it was a nice design, lightweight and a really good price. Unfortunately, the sizings are not really in line with the ones published on Amazon. I'm 5'11" tall, 42" chest, 34" waist (I even measured myself before I bought it to make sure) so I thought XL would be the perfect fit. When I put it on and do up the zip, the body area is too short, making the fit rather tight around my not oversized man-area! Hardly the comfy loungewear I was expecting! For anyone a bit shorter than me (I'd say about 5'8" or less) this would be a really good fit and a lovely comfy onesie, As it is, I'm hoping my washing machine can reverse it's usual magic trick of shrinking stuff and make this one bigger for me!
on 23 February 2015
Ok, so I look a total prat in this but it's nice and cosy for lounging about in. I took the advice of the other reviewers and got a size bigger and it fitted perfectly.

I updated from 4 to 5 stars as this is a good product. It was unfair of me to give only 4 stars, just because I look a total dick in it! lol
on 9 January 2015
Ordered a medium for my son but too tight so got him the large which is perfect. He's 6'2 so now the arm and leg size are right. Goog quality material overal very pleased
on 12 January 2014
fast delivery , fits well . be careful when washing I had a black one and a lot of colour came out when washed but you kind of expect that being so dark .
on 12 February 2016
Great product! Lovely, soft and cosy, stunning bright blue colour, quick delivery too!

I was unsure what sizing I wanted as I'd prefer my onesie to be slightly oversized (good for lounging in) so after a lot of review reading I decided to go for a MEDIUM.

I'm 5'8" and what I consider to be an 'average' size 10 (chest 34') - the MEDIUM is slightly baggy so comfortable to snuggle up in but then there isn't stupid amounts of excess length in the arms/legs/body when standing up.

Would definitely consider buying again in the future!
on 27 October 2014
This was a present but a complete dud. The fabric smells nasty, even after being washed twice and dosed with fresh smelling fabric softener. It smells like something burnt, so my family are wondering if this is fire damaged stock. We will not be able to return it as the cuffs have been removed because they were too tight. Otherwise a good fit - what a pity.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent quality onesie, i am a large and the large size fits me perfectly, all the onesie's that i have seen so far aint had pockets and this has two zipped side pockets so really usefull to have them also has the hoody type pockets aswell, it feels nice and warm but wont be sleeping in mine as got it for using around the house.
on 9 February 2014
I bought a Medium as I read reviews recommending buying a size bigger than you normally buy. The colour is great but as other reviews say you really MUST wash it first as the item is not colour fast and there is a lot of colour run. The sleeves could be an inch longer for comfort but they fit fine. Great buy
on 29 December 2015
I'm 5ft 11" and a 40inch chest so thought large would be fine but arms a bit short and when it's on feels as though it's forcing me to hunch over because from the crotch to your shoulders to short so if your my height and upwards and 40inch chest upwards best going for an XL instead!!
on 12 September 2015
My teen son wears a medium in mens tops at least and as people were saying buy a size bigger, I did and it was too big. My own fault so can't complain. Being a onesie though with elasticated ankles, it's not so bad. I bought the grey one, it's fantastic quality, better than expected.

See one answered question