5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mixer bottle...
Published on 5 Jun. 2013 by JHD

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless Product
This item is absolutely rubbish, it is incrediably hard to tighten and then to open, have no problem with the company they delivered as is, however product is rubbish !
Published 19 months ago by Gurjit Juttla

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mixer bottle..., 5 Jun. 2013
Perfect for protein drinks on the go. Small enough to carry with ease. Need to watch quantity of powder used as the actual water volume allowing for mixing space is small. For my Cambridge Weight Plan drinks I needed to mix a sachet in two portions or it was too concentrated. I also have the large bottle for everyday use, so this is primarily for when travelling. Seal good, but make sure you click it shut properly unless you fancy wearing your drink. Easy to wash. I find that these 'wire ball' style blender bottles are by far the most efficient at mixing protein shakes WITH NO LUMPS. Bingo Wings also get a bit of a workout whilst you are shaking your drink. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixes fantastic, looks great, washes easily by hand, 4 Mar. 2013
Does a great job, who knew such a simple device could make even the most difficult to mix things into a smoothie! I use it for protein shakes and even add peanut butter or sliced banana sometimes and it really pulverises it! Great investment. Also, doesn't look like a sports drink mixer which is good for me cause I like to keep my protein powder usage on the down low.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hydration never looked so good!, 11 Jun. 2014
I bought the sportsmixer to replace a cupboard full of tatty looking water bottles and protein shakers I'd accumulated over the years and am happy to report It works brilliantly as both! The included blender ball mixes powders much more effectively than a plastic grid and also has no issues when I throw a bit of peanut butter into the mix. The wide cup and simple lid clean up nicely and so far haven't begun to smell at all. The whole construction looks fantastic and is very high quality which I feel more than justifies the price tag. My only issue is that some of the print on the side has worn off a bit in the areas where I hold it, a minor flaw I feel.

I now have 3 of these and they go with me everywhere, usually with someone asking where I got t from. Top purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink & protein, 5 Jan. 2015
I hate individuals who rub protein in peoples faces. You workout? Who cares! I like being discreet about protein consumption so this bottle was perfect. It has measures on the side so you get a nice balance. The ball inside is perfect. I like how there is a snapcap which means so leaks and there is also a finger hole in the lid to carry it. Love the colours very vibrant and some of my friends have even bought as a water bottle they liked it so much

5.0 out of 5 stars Mixes well, 22 Jan. 2015
I use this for a raw meal shake and the ball is the reason I bought it. It gets through the clumps in my shake and ensures a good mix before drinking. The size is sufficient for my needs. The bottle has grippy textured section which makes it slightly nicer to hold.

The lid is quite firm and you have to be careful to make sure its closed properly or it will flip open spewing its contents everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 3 Feb. 2014
MrMan (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Who would have thought a shaker bottle could change my life?!
I had a crappy one for ages and I used to wrestle with the darn lid that didn't fit properly, every day. Some days it would pretend to be sealed but then spit protein shake all over me during shaking...just for laughs.
I can't believe how good this shaker bottle is (or that I'm actually raving about a plastic bottle...lol) but it really is a world of difference. This one feels really strong and well constructed, but very light in the hand. It's super easy to screw and unscrew due to larger 'teeth' at the mouth of the bottle, and rubber grips on both pieces. It's also super easy to wash out as the mouth is so wide you can fit your hand inside to get at it with the sponge. So simple, and it makes you wonder why they're not all designed this way. I'm going to buy another in the smaller size.
A note on size: the large size really is large. Larger than I need to make a 250ml drink with 2 scoops of whey... is it's for use by one person (ie. you're using it to make 1 drink at a time) the small size would probably be best for most people.

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, 30 April 2013
Doesn't leak. The metal ball definiately aids the mixing. Good size, well made and solid.
No complaints with this product whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable!!!, 15 Oct. 2014
Love this item to bits. Unbeatable. Yes the lid is very tight but that is to prevent leakage I guess. I use mine for my blended fruits. I take it to work. It doesn't leak at all. And the great news is that you can actually remove the whole top and use like cup. Isn't that marvellous? Go get yours before it runs out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shaker bottle!!, 18 Mar. 2014
I have enjoyed using this shaker bottle. It's a good size, so you can for a lot of liquid in there. Perfect for any protein or weight gainer shakes as it is an adequate size for them.

How about the shakers abilities though?
This is where it looses the star for me. Sometimes the small wire ball struggles to fully mix up the thicker shakes so your left with some lumps. I found that if you place the liquid in before the powder, if it's protein or such shakes you are making, then it does seem to mix better. The only other way is to shake for a considerable length of time. They do come out nice and smooth eventually. Apart from that it is a good sturdy and handy piece of kit. Even good as just an normal water bottle.
Dishwasher safe, strong plastic, so even if you drop it it should be fine, with non slip side grips and a rubber lid to help with the unscrewing.

Good shaker bottle. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do You Even Lift?, 26 Mar. 2013
Searched endlessly for a replacement for my last shaker and finally decided on this bad boy.

No regrets about my choice as it rectified all the previous shortcomings of my last shaker. The blenderball easily mixes my protein shake better than the mesh tray concept. The rubber grip along the neck of the bottle makes it easy to shake it. They even fixed the problem of the lid rubbing against my nose as I was drinking by adding a lid that goes further back than usual. I've seen a few people (that probably don't lift) complaining about the stiffness of the lid but these are probably the same people that would be first to moan if the shaker was lose. I can't stress enough how easy this is to clean compared to other shakers. It even has a smell resistant material and smells brand new after every wash.

Conclusively, this is the best shaker (from personal experience) and the best part of it is it doesn't even look like a shaker, meaning I can drink my protein inconspicuously. FYI blame the missing star on the delivery guy that "couldn't find my address".

BlenderBottle Sportmixer Shaker Cup Water Bottle